Refund via Steam

yeah some people are having trouble that the game is running like trash, but its just an alpha, the devs have noticed this and they have putted it on the priority list on the blog

You are stupid, you cannot refund from steam.

That being said, post your specs please.

This. There are a lot of optimizations still to come. As for a refund, it won’t happen. There’s a big blue banner when you buy the game on steam that clearly says (paraphrasing) “THIS IS AN ALPHA”.

I obviously stated it was in alpha, I do not care to wait

[editline]26th December 2013[/editline]

I know its in Alpha people. Calm. Down.

very risky that you would just up and post your email publicly like that

even if you have steamguard if that’s the same email you used for steam someone could phish your account that way (that, or just try and scam you or send spam)

“I don’t care to wait, but boy do I want a refund!”

Boy, you are a special kind of stupid…

How about linking your steam profile, because the name you listed doesn’t seem to show up when searching the community.

But this shows up. Lovely.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 8.1
Version 6.3.9600 Build 9600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer MSI
System Model MS-7641
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Processor AMD FX™-4200 Quad-Core Processor, 3300 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V25.0, 5/28/2013
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy

[editline]26th December 2013[/editline]

OS Name Microsoft Windows 8.1
Version 6.3.9600 Build 9600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name HARJU-PC
System Manufacturer MSI
System Model MS-7641
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Processor AMD FX™-4200 Quad-Core Processor, 3300 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V25.0, 5/28/2013
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy

This tells me jack shit. Memory installed? GPU?

-_- I’ve been using Win8 for like three hours I have no idea what the fuck I am doing

Sorry, but I think I have to leave a post before 2014…

You sir, are a troll.

1. Noone cares about your OS and how long you’re using it. This does NO matter.
  2. Refund via Steam itself is a totally troll post. Refund and Steam doesn’t really fit. :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. This game is alpha, how Sievers808 mentioned already. So give us helpful feedback or buy another game.

I’m sitting the all day in the chat of the Rust Steam Group (not atm, the day is over here :P) and I have to read and solve tons of shit there. But nobody can (or will) help you if you give us…this.

I think I didn’t quite think the thing through. I was going to expect the game to run pretty good on my PC. And I noticed it was alpha, but this was just crazy. The frames are like 30+ at it’s best and also when I open up the menu it freezes for like at least 7 seconds. Every possible option is on the fastest and the Quality is been pulled to the lowest point possible. I was very pumped for this game and saw FrankieonPC Playing this and he was running the game pretty well. I guess I will have to wait for it get optimized better for my computer, I’m excited and waiting for updates. I also play with 1680x1050 resolution and full screen.

My Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 660 2GB of memory
CPU: AMD FX 8320 3.5 ghz 8-core
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate edition

If there is someone who knows how to fix my problem it would be great! :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW: Not looking for a refund, just saw people having some of their issues lined up in here, and also this is my first post (:

Thats normal (at least I got the same problem). My game also runs so smooth and once I open the menu I get a short freeze. Alpha issue I think.

To me the game is kinda unplayable. Also sometimes one Zombie just runs at me and slaps me twice and I fall through the ground :smiley: I bet the game is going to get fun after it’s playable with my specs.

Fall through the ground?
Maybe you died? :smiley:
Never heard about this without dying. hmm

I meant by falling through the ground by dying XD

I run an i7-4770 w/ gtx 760 2gb w/ 8gb ram and she runs like a dream on highest graphics

I normally will not advocate against a refund but…its an alpha and when you purchased the game you agreed you understood it was an alpha. Now if you are really really desperate for the cash because of RL issues then maybe contact snapster or other better connected persons.

Hoever, if your reason is…“game is boring blah blah blah or I dont like it” then I am sorry but I am not on your team.

-Dan