Reinforced Glass

This may seem like a stupid question but I can’t for the life of me find the reinforced glass texture in the texture list. I’ve scanned all the results for just “glass” and tried things like safety glass, reinforced glass, etc and I’m turning up nothing.

Does anyone know the exact name for the texture? It’s the one used in Nova Prospekt a lot, wire mesh inside the glass, kinda green tint if I remember.

Help would be appreciated!


Grekooo add radawn on steam friends pls.

Thanks for the texture name!

Okay Ghast, probably better to PM me stuff like that though…