Release Date?

I want this game really bad but I know I won’t get the key even though I made a drawing, so does anyone know when this game is coming to the public, if ever? BTW my drawing is right here http://i.imgur.com/HPgSGzj.jpg

It might come out in the future

Sorry

[editline]8th July 2013[/editline]

Helk why is Garry not giving out keys

Helk why is Garry not giving out keys

Somebody tell me :frowning:

Somebody tell me :frowning:

Imagine if he gave keys to everyone. It would be chaos there would be hundreds of thousands of people trying to play on the servers. They would crash, his databases would start lagging and getting fulled with hundreds of thousands of player files.

I say around next mouth :smiley: :zoid:

Not to sure about next month. After seeing some gameplay it looks like there are so many bugs that need to be fixed and new ideas that have to be implemented. I also remember seeing in another post by a Mod that said the game might be out to buy in around 3 months or so.

Very true :smiley: if he had more testers and more bug testers it would be nice :slight_smile:

Holy shit how many times a day will this thread be made, even with the sticky, wiki faq, and million other duplicate threads. This whole section is a cesspit.

I wish this generation of 12 year olds would learn to LOOK AROUND and READ before doing stupid shit. It just seems that there are too many kids and teenagers on the internet that act REALLY stupid.

its ALPHA how the fuck would they have a release date

they don’t even know if the game is a destined cancellation or not!

New people (like me) don’t read the rules and head straight for the release dates and “get an alpha key” posts.

I have a key, and you don’t… What’s the difference between me and you? I didn’t go around the forum begging and whining for a key, I stumbled upon one and got lucky. So chill out and just be patient. Also FYI you will most likely be banned for this thread so sorry :frowning: