It’s a HUD i made in my free time. It’s still in a beta stage. Most of the things don’t
even look like in the movie, but hey!
If you think i should add something/change something, tell me.
I accept requests.
Toggle modes with Shift+T button.
There are 3 modes:
- NoRed - just like normal but without the (sometimes annoying) red material overlay
The HUD will show names of some items and the distance to them.
- Changed from T to Shift + T to toggle the hud, some people are using T as Team Chat
- Added AimHelp, when the HUD is on, hold down the B button to lock on any entity. It will lock on NPC/Player/Model heads if they have one.
- HUD Now toggleable via button T (command “terminatorize” still exists)
- Added 3 modes, Normal, NoRedColor and Off
- Slowed down the random text.
Note: Works best with the CAP addon.
Note: Aim Assist isn’t really an aimbot because it’s hard to aim with it.
Note: Much stuff will be added.
Available on workshop:
- For some reason when you turn on HUD, the weapon switch list names get bugged. So Physgun renames to #GMod_physgun and so on.
- Add more entities to entity tracking list
- Make custom entity tracking list editor
- Take requests