Removal of DarkRp Chat thing

Hello, i dont appreciate the chat function in DarkRP where you have to say // or /ooc. Anyone who could possibly tell me how to remove it, so that when you just talk normally everyone can hear you?

I will tell you how to do that but you must answer my two question honestly.

What does OOC mean?

What does IC mean?

Answer Both I can help you. If you fail and answer 1 wrong I will not help you.

OOC means Out of Character and IC means In Character

You must enable alltalk.

Ok, i tried setting “sv_alltalk 1” but it didnt quite work

Edit: You still have to write // or /ooc before anyone can hear you.

Its not sv_alltalk its rp_alltalk or something like that I don’t use darkrp it sucks.

I am probably the only one to help you on the forums.

The solution is to not use DarkRP.

(User was banned for this post ("Why reply?" - GunFox))

rp_alltalk 1

Thanks very much Roleplay and nofear :slight_smile:

You don’t even know what they are ment for…OOC is accociated with metagaming ex.(OOC)Player:Hey there are shipments in the warehouse.
If people use that information it is metagaming…What is metagaming?Metagaming is as said before using ooc information,but it is also information your in-game chararter wouldn’t know…I mean the chatbox doesn’t exist in real life.Moving on to IC.IC is In-chararter what happens around your chararter ex.Player:How much for a shotgun??(Notice that there is no Icon indicading [IC] it is not needed due to it being In-chararter as in your chararter speaks in a tone that people around him can hear not the whole world…I think I’ve covered most of this “Fog” upon the wonder of rp

[editline]05:25AM[/editline]

You don’t even know what they are ment for…OOC is accociated with metagaming ex.(OOC)Player:Hey there are shipments in the warehouse.
If people use that information it is metagaming…
What is metagaming?Metagaming is as said before using ooc information,but it is also information your in-game chararter wouldn’t know…
I mean the chatbox doesn’t exist in real life.
Moving on to IC.IC is In-chararter what happens around your chararter ex.Player:How much for a shotgun??(Notice that there is no Icon indicading [IC] it is not needed due to it being In-chararter as in your chararter speaks in a tone that people around him can hear not the whole world…
I think I’ve covered most of this “Fog” upon the wonder of rp

OOC is Out-Of-Character, as in, you’re talking not as your character, where IC would be the opposite.

Another one that thinks OOC is only for metagaming

Hes telling it in the short way you idiot. He isn’t supposed to mention all that.

Freelly nerd…

G-Geek geek…

:v:

This isn’t some form of quiz or game show.
Aren’t you suppose to be advertising your own server?
And you’re going around looking like a douche?
That really will get everyone to your server, won’t it?