Remove a player from the scoreboard?

I’m wondering if someone could get me pointed in the right direction with a function that, when called, will remove the calling player from the scoreboard.

Bump

That’s a quick and early bump!

What scoreboard are you using? Is it the Sandbox scoreboard? Why not add a line of code to the segment which loops through all players :: Assuming that Player is the v in for k, v in pairs( player.GetAll( ) ) do - this would skip the player viewing the scoreboard from appearing on the scoreboard.

[lua]if ( Player == LocalPlayer( ) ) then continue; end[/lua]

I think that’s what you mean??

I am creating a command that, in TTT, basically makes a player invisible to the entire server. I already have it where it makes the player a spectator, and sends a disconnect message. I just need the scoreboard part. So, would your method work for this issue?

in the scoreboard draw players loop,
[LUA]
if ( ply:Team() == TEAM_SPECTATOR ) then
continue;
end
[/LUA]

if the team is called TEAM_SPECTATOR.

Just a heads up, you will need to also block the ‘status’ console command, and if using ULX for your admin mod and players have access to commands you would need to hide the player from the ‘autocomplete’ suggestions it gives.

Afaik there is no way to block the status concommand?

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1304293&p=42131361&viewfull=1#post42131361

Well, not without dlls.