Ren and Stimpy (obviously from The Ren and Stimpy Show)

It is Time:
Greetings and welcome back to yet another request installation hosted by me! As most people already know based on experience, a lot of the Garry’s Mod videos that are to be seen on Youtube or elsewhere implement some form of music derived from The Ren and Stimpy Show. With the amount of interest that is already out there towards the cartoon itself (along with its soundtrack), it boggles the mind as to why no one has yet to port/create models of the disgustingly humorous Ren and Stimpy. I mean, come on: These guys were responsible for kicking off the golden age of animation (during the 90s - a time when things were taken a whole lot less seriously and fine-quality programming was of the norm). The Ren and Stimpy Show also proved daring in how it approached its audience; it succeeded in raising the bar of how real cartoons should be created and executed to a whole new level.

Needless to say, their influence towards other animators for the past 20 years has been astronomically large. With this in mind, I would suppose a fine tip-of-the-hat to The Ren and Stimpy Show would be to ship the main stars over to our sandbox mod.

Aquiring the Ren and Stimpy Models (A Mix of Good News and Bad News):

Important Features that Should/Could be Incorporated into the Ren and Stimpy Models (Custom and/or Ported):

• Good rigging and etcetera
  • Finger posing
  • Toe posing
  • Face posing
  • Eye posing

Benefits of this Request:

• With Ren and Stimpy around, just about anything is possible…
  • The introduction of Ren and Stimpy would surely bring forth additional black comedy and bathroom humor into our GMod videos. Otherwise, another gain for us.
  • The disgusting duo would help us to remind ourselves how unoriginal and craptastic most - but not all - of the cartoons are, nowadays (in comparison to those 20 to 30 years ago).
  • People creating Garry’s Mod videos that feature music from the soundtrack of The Ren and Stimpy Show would finally be able to physically include Ren and Stimpy in them!
  • All the nostalgia - none of the regret.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1042787928114&id=c5b71878cf802f7dd3c9733e81ea10d2

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=994088920064&id=66ed962b9548c055406e37d5c0793571

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1051422949586&id=4267693102d7ab2668c6a4db814bd45c

Image of Stimpy Model (Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots):

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/games/wii/nicktoons_attack_of_the_toybots/nicktoons_attack_of_the_toybots_002.jpg

I like how detailed in your request! I would try and do this but my PC is broken

Thank you very much! Believe me, it takes quite some time for each thread like this one to be compiled neatly - some portion of it is spent on research. The least that I could ever be pleased about is if the reading does turn out to be clear and interesting for others. On average, the model/skin request threads have taken around 4 hours each. Sure it may seem overkill as far as time goes, but if that’s what it takes to make a good thread then let it be so. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s all good, but regardless thanks anyways.

I have somewhat good news for you if you’re looking for a Ren model. The upcoming game Nicktoons MLB for Xbox 360 and Wii has both Ren and Stimpy, as well as Powered Toast Man and The Shaven Yak, as playable characters. I say this is “somewhat” good news because Ren and Stimpy have baseball uniforms on and they aren’t their usual naked selves. Hopefully, we can find someone who can modify them and make them nude. Heck, I’ve seen the TF2 characters have the same thing happen to them.

As for the Attack of the Toybots, I’d like to see that model get ripped, too. I’d personally want all the other playable characters ripped, but I’ll make my own thread if I want that.

I did come across that game while searching for information online, but I disregarded it as a potential candidate for porting since the models would only be baseball oriented. Unless there is a way to hack off the baseball attire, we may have to skip on that possibility.

Yeah, I can let ya come up with something about Rocco or whatever it may be. I do not want to hog up too many potentially good ideas for thread suggestions - I’ll let others have a chance at that, too.

fuck we need these.

Full freaking support!

That’s exactly what I was suggesting.

Whoops. Terribly sorry 'bout repeating that.

Quite alright.

Support! :smile:

There’s the Stimpy model from the Toybots game. Now we just need someone to make it into a ragdoll for Gmod… :dance:

This thread’s been dead for 3 years, dude.