Renamon Pack

Attention
[**Version 3 out**](http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=819003)
Post there instead of here.

The following is an old model:

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Renamon Pack

[tab]Version:[/tab] 2.0

[tab]Description:[/tab] Renamon models for Garry’s Mod and Half-Life 2

[tab]Requirements:[/tab] Garry’s Mod, Half-Life 2 + episodes

[tab]Download:[/tab] http://garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=53931 [/release]

http://garrysmod.org/img/dl/53931_1.jpg

Renamon from Digimon Tamers, the show based on everyone’s favorite Pokémon ripoff. Fans will now have a ragdoll, NPCs (one good, one evil), and their very own fur-suit. :v:

Along with the addon, I’ve also made Alyx model replacements. Sorry about that, but it had to be done for art. And jigglebone tails.

(Video shows old version of model)

v2 changes:

• Added normal map
  • Added phong
  • Added key values to models (I’m not sure if it did anything, but you never know)

Credits:

RyokuKitsune for making the original model.
Nexus_Elite for making the original port to Source.
Shacadeemus for doing the original rigging (you don’t have to bump that thread anymore).

The face looks off.
It might be the cheek size or I think it could be eye size, looking at more ref shots from the anime would help. Other then that it looks great.

Looks cool. Does she have citizen anims as well?

No boobs :frowning:

but but…Digimon started before pokemon…and pokemon was a game based on digimon, then a show appeared for pokemon…

Pretty sure Shacadeemus did this…

Edit:

Ho shit, didn’t read the Deemus thread…

Looks great.

Sexy.

Thanks guys.

She’s missing faceposing, though she has the mouth geometry I thought she’d need. I thought I could figure out how to do it, but I think that’d be better left to someone who’d know what he’s doing.

I demand a version with boobs!

Wait…

To be honest, I’ve tried picturing Rena with breasts, and she always ended up looking better flat-chested. It’s all about the legs and butt, guys.

I’m…so going to regret admitting this. :tinfoil:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It’s all about the legs and butt, man.

Going to do your wicked reskin on it?

The tail is too rigid looking, like someone taped a cardboard tube to renamons rear, i saw the tails playermodel and the tail is animated. How is that done and could it be applied to this playermodel/npc/alyx replacement

I don’t hate furrys, I just don’t like them. Either way, I WON’T download this. Although, I will reference it to my friend. He is a 100% furry.

What did I start? :frowning:

I’m not sure I can help you with that since I know nothing about animating. The Episode 2 Alyx replacement has a jigglebone tail though, so it flops around when she runs. It doesn’t work in Garry’s Mod though.

The playermodel is missing the walk/run animation for when you have no weapons. Other than that there’s no problems.

Also, requesting the playermodel version be turned into an alyx replacement for gmod, so other people don’t see me as an error model. Please. :v:

I can get on that. I’m not sure how to fix the walk animation, and there doesn’t seem to be any problems when I spawn an NPC with no weapons. This is what I have in my QC file:

$includemodel "alyx_animations.mdl"
$includemodel "alyx_postures.mdl"
$includemodel "alyx_gestures.mdl"
$includemodel "humans/female_shared.mdl"
$includemodel "humans/female_gestures.mdl"
$includemodel "humans/female_postures.mdl"
$includemodel "humans/female_ss.mdl"
$includemodel "player/female_anims.mdl"
$includemodel "player/f_anm.mdl"
$includemodel "player/f_gst.mdl"
$includemodel "player/f_pst.mdl"
$includemodel "player/f_shd.mdl"
$includemodel "player/f_ss.mdl"
$includemodel "player/cs_fix.mdl"
$includemodel "player/global_include.mdl"

Also, I think you said something was wrong with the face earlier. Care to elaborate? Also, I don’t really care if anyone edits the model (wasn’t really mine originally :v:) so go ahead if anyone wants to improve it.

Update

I’m not sure an Alyx replacement is possible for GMod. The Alyx NPC works fine, but the player model doesn’t show up and the console spams
“Error Vertex File for ‘Alyx.mdl’ checksum 794894000 should be 1125430304”. An update might be useful anyway though, since I’ve just realized that I forgot to put in key values in my QC files (I have no idea what they do, but they sound important).

:fap:

Love you guys :love: