Reporting a server owner making profit out of the game.

Hello,

I’ve been playing for one or two days on an active server, that holds up to 100 players, and I realised that the server owners were openly selling equipement packs to players via paypal for real money for up to 16 euros (22$).

I highly doubt this is allowed, and if it is the case, not only does it kills the game, making it a pay to win (on this server I know) but I hate people that try to make profit of the game, right from the begining…

This is the link to the server’s website:

Anyway, I’m going to find an other server :slight_smile:

And by the way, great game ! Feels to me like minecraft met fallout 3 :smiley: !

It’s the players’ server, they can do whatever they want with it. It’s the same as making paid admin. Just move on to another server.

whoever actually pays for this shit is delusional lmao

cheating is one thing

paying to win, especially unofficial to the actual game, is pretty dumb.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

I agree, but I think they even do both on this one !
Anyway, as I said, I’m going to find a new server, some kind of roleplay server would be good.

roleplay and rust

jesus that’s uncanny

I don’t think so :slight_smile: , but when I’m saying roleplay I mean, being able to live in a village, with a community, having specific roles like tailor, cook, medic or whatever.

This would be good :slight_smile:

I run 2 Servers, and its costly, as for selling items in games I do not. However i do ask that if my members enjoy my server to help with upkeep by donating a buck or two. Its not uncommon for people seek assistance for something they enjoy.

Keep that in mind, but your not wrong in some aspects monetary gain.