[REQ]Ace Combat 5/Zero Models and/or textures (PCSX2)

Like the title says, I’m looking for someone who has experience with PCSX2 and model/texture ripping. I’ve heard from quite a few people that 3D Ripper DX can grab the models and texmod is used to get the textures (yea, no shit)

Anyway, many great great memores with these games. Textures would already be quite useful. Having the original templates can help me recreating those skins in a better quality. The models aren’t the best and outdated, but Ace Combat still has some unique models which could be used as basic mash to improve (Planes like the X-02 Wyvern, FB-22 Strike Raptor or heavy bombers such as the XB-0 come to mind).

I’d do it myself, but I’m too stupid and can’t get it to work at all. If someone was willing to do it (and does not have to be much), that’d be more that awesome.

I do know it is indeed possible, like this one:

Edit: This for example is one thing I have been doing with the textures. They’re really great to use for the higher quality Assault Hoirzon models. The skins can be applied to those models with little work. Then you have the camo outlines etc and just have to remake them in Photoshop using the original Assault Horizon templates. Result: Good quality AC5, AC Zero remakes.

Wait wait wait! if this is a request why does the icon thingamabob say release?

Like I said in my OP, I’m too stupid. But hey, at least I wrote [REQ] in the title. REQ like request.

In all seriousness… Yea, I fucked up. I mean, I do have a few textures, but nothing worth releasing.

There must be someone with PCSX2, no?

I hate myself for bumping, but I really am interested in this stuff…

I luv the Ace Combat series, this is one of my all time favorite game series. Please continue to work on this!

RADIO FAILURE! - AC4

i can get models and textures with PCSX2, but i have problems when it comes to applying those textures, because the UV’s need fixing and i’m too stupid to figure that part out correctly

I have some experience of mapping things, so even if the UVs can’t really be fixed properly, I May be able to do it manually, since the models and templates are not that complex.

i sent you a pm

Tomcatters : cannot extract the textures of the Gripen NG all!

nice jet

loock ( Gripen NG )

http://s15.postimg.org/7hxreji23/Dwm_2015_02_07_20_36_41_48.png

I’ve been trying to get PS2 models & textures myself, but so far, no luck.

i was able to get some of the models from Ace Combat Zero, and any of the textures the problem is on mine in PCSX2 it won’t load past the opening sequence to the main campaign so all i can do is Verses Mode models

[editline]8th February 2015[/editline]

where there specific models you wanted from PS2?

Just some Yuktobanian aircraft from AC5, the non-playable ones.

I know this is late but if your interested I have an ac04 model viewer, I don’t know if it would work for the other games but it does for 04