(Request) Can anyone get me the Model 10a shotgun model from Ghost Recon: Phantoms?

I’m looking for this model -

the game was F2P and no longer exists so it’s practically impossible for me to get the model myself at this point, was wondering if anyone here perhaps had it laying around on their PC, would be much appreciated.

You mean the High Standard Model 10B? It’s also on Black Ops 1, so you can get it there.

Kali made a Black Ops pack for Gmod with the Model 10B.Here it is: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817351069

I have the BO1 model but it’s pretty ugly and old which is why I wanted this model as its replacement.

I can export it easily … give me some time , and I will send you it
Regards

Would be greatly appreciated thanks.

models are allready done
i need just to work on DDS file now …
remind , models needs to be resized … Ubi don’t set the correct scale on each models

Hey, I hope not to bother you, but I’m interested to the next handgun models: Akdal Ghost TR-02, Beretta Px4 Storm, FN Five-seveN, FN FNP-45, Heckler & Koch HK45C, Heckler & Koch USP45 Tactical and SIG-Sauer P250 Compact.

Just the models, NO TEXTURES. Thanks in any case :slight_smile:

for textures, i must work in hexadecimal, one by one, and by hand, to remove the first 12 octets and copy into a new file with a header for DDS files

for handguns without textures …
here all handguns from GRO

for the Model10 without textures at this time

i will send you textures later … just question of time for the Model10

Thanks a lot for the model, I’ll wait patiently for the textures. Is it possible to export it in another format than 3ds, I’ve been told 3ds doesn’t have normals, if you could make it one that is openable in Maya that would be ideal too (my program of choice, although that’s not a big deal).

Thanks again.

i don’t have Maya, give me the format you want , who’s can be open in maya …
i use 3Dmax 10, and other converters

I can convert it to open in Maya that’s not a big issue, but the main issue is 3ds doesn’t have normals, would obj be possible?

ok, let’s go in OBJ, i have added too the silencer and the red dot for handguns

model 10 in OBJ

Thanks a lot buddy. You are very kind.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

as promise , texture Diffuse and Emissive , DDS format, for Model10

Thanks a lot, you’re a legend :slight_smile:

send me a picture, with your final work, bro !! ^^

Need to work on the textures a bit more, but here you go :slight_smile:

nice guns cheers my dears