REQUEST: Can someone make me into a model?

I need a REALLY good modeler to make me into a ragdoll, if it’s possible. I will provide multiple pictures of behind me, side, front, profile and face. Here they are:

C:\Users\Ron’s PC\Pictures\Logitech Webcam\Picture 2.jpg

C:\Users\Ron’s PC\Pictures\Logitech Webcam\Picture 3.jpg

C:\Users\Ron’s PC\Pictures\Logitech Webcam\Picture 4.jpg

C:\Users\Ron’s PC\Pictures\Logitech Webcam\Picture 10.jpg

C:\Users\Ron’s PC\Pictures\Logitech Webcam\Picture 9.jpg

C:\Users\Ron’s PC\Pictures\Logitech Webcam\Picture 8.jpg

If ANYONE can make a model before the end of October, that would be great!

You can’t post pictures from your PC like that. If you have facebook pictures, try uploading those.

So you would like someone to completely recreate you as a fully textured model, then rig it and compile it for garrysmod in under 3 days for free?

I don’t want to quell your enthusiasm but it would probably be best if you where to set some slightly more realistic expectations.

Modeling is no easy task, less so for things such a this. For organic things you pretty much need the same experience as a person who makes real sculptures, it takes time, patience and skill. People will expect a little more information than this, and at the very least some form of payment.

Your best hope here is if you where to either get someone, or even yourself, to create a reskin of an existing HL2 citizen to use your face, and possibly any new clothes you would want. This is a lot easier but still requires some patience, I’m sure you would be able to try. You’d need an image editing program like Gimp and VTFedit to open the citizen textures.

Apon reading the thread title, I’d have to be honest and I don’t know why… but it made me laugh.

mother of god!

good, by something is begins :wink:

I’ve reskinned before, but how do you add the realistic textures onto it?