request for new version of spacebulid

I think that Spacebulid could be improve if you were able to blow hole in the enemies ship instead of just having them vanish in to thin air also i think that there should be a way in which you can have your own control panel which can divet the majority of the energy to the shields engines and gunnery positions and if possible a weopon that you can cut holes in the enemies ship for a boarding party and in the door instead of just vaporising them but for this to work it bigger maps than before so that these huge spaceships can fight and land on planet.

sorry mate but blowing holes in ships is impossible unless the whole things is made up of millions of tiny little boxes… which is just stupid.

i think the control panel is a good idea and probably possible

Use GCombat and GCX. They have beam swords to cut through ships and huge cannons to blow holes in them. Maybe get SBEP too, it has plenty of GCombat compatible sci-fi guns.

I’ll get right on it.

No, but really, what you’re asking for is impossible on the source engine.

I think that Spacebuild could be improved if you were able to blow hole in the enemies ship instead of just having them vanish in to thin air. Also, I think that there should be a way in which you can have your own control panel which can divert the majority of the energy to the shields, engines and gunnery positions, and if possible, a weapon that you can cut holes in the enemies ship for a boarding party.

I couldn’t even work out what was being said here.

and in the door instead of just vaporising them but for this to work it bigger maps than before so that these huge spaceships can fight and land on planet.

erm, they just obliterate the props, they dont put holes in them… its impossible in the source engine

Not impossible. It would just be too much of a strain. The source wasnt designed for it.

well i know its possible, just look at the likes of red faction. but you would need a heck of alot of programming to get it so a hole would actually appear in props like SBMP

Uh, no, it’s impossible. Source can’t do dynamic physics meshes.

Impossible in source. “Real” dynamic model clipping is not available. Never will be most likely.