[Request] Looking for a dedicated team to make a gamemode

I’m making a golfing gamemode who want’s to help? Garrys mod already has so many gamemodes, why not golf?

[Level Design]
For level design I plan on making a huge set of maps, each map containing 3 to 5 holes to play on. I plan on starting with the first map being a putt putt and driving range.

[Coding]
The LUA coder will need to design a teamless gamemode with a thirdperson view that will operate like any other golf game (club changes, ball physics, etc). I think it’d be neat that you could earn money for your scores and buy new clubs and balls (maybe a golfcart :D), and maybe have an option to bet other players on a game (Server saves money, equipment, and high scores).

[Modeling]
The modeler will be responsible for creating golf clubs, altering player models to use said clubs, and making various other models if needed.

If you’re interested make a post. I’ll be glad to answer any questions you may have.

My team so far:
Level Designers - Sashi
Programmers -
Modelers -
Sounds - Sashi

Fleshed out the gamemode ideas.

i could do a bit of lua but in my own spare time and only if i can keep the lua i make and use it in my own gamemode

Looks a bit like Zinger no?

Sorry, I’m looking for dedicated people. If I let you reuse the gamemode code on a different gamemode, it would take away from the original.

but if I code it, wouldn’t i be entitled to use it?

he wants to use it for his game mode lobby sort of thing his chat box looks a bit like sas… ill shut up now