Request: Mario Models.

The last thing I posted about Mario was deleted… but I would like the models still available from this forum to be remade with animations most like they were(64)/would be. I would find a video to help you, but I don’t want to take too long just to make this post. I also want the Fire Flower, Ice Flower, and maybe the Star, and toad Mushroom.

Otherwise, I would like SMD importer/exporter for 3DS MAX 2012. Please, and eventually… Thankyou. 2003 doesn’t work (Plus, I don’t have it).

Or, you can reference this site.

I need them in order to program the NPCs. I want Bowser; the brown Gumbas; and, of course, the turtles (Koopa Troopas).

[SUB]Edited:[/SUB]

Well, all I want is the models, but animated. I will accept both a decompile

animate

recompile, or remade models. The thing is, I want them to use the regular animations. I’ve never played SSBB.

Not sure if anyone would want to help you with those, might as well get someone to make every SSBB character compatible with Source Filmmaker

Well, all I want is the models, but animated. I will accept both a decompile --> animate --> recompile, or remade models. The thing is, I want them to use the regular animations. I’ve never played SSBB.

it would be cool to make a request for ssbb models, cause they are better then the models i have seen of mario and peach and others.

Maybe, but I want to make a regular Mario gamemode.

Maybe I care less about SSBB, and more about regular Mario enemies…?

maybe one day someone will make all the ssbb models and have them on gmod.

Apoc’s getting them, but not yet…

cool dude.

Could I please have a link to the thread, if there is one? I was expecting a comment from the person working on it… .

Yeah… they’re not availalbe for download. And you might as well wait for Xmas which is in 12 days. If you want to bother him go to this Steam Group. -> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/apoc_n_rtb# Enjoy your self.

Keepa me uppa-datered.

Any links to threads involving the creation, please provide me with them. Otherwise, please link me to a projectile weapon that works anymore.

I don’t want to triple post, but It’s Christmas Eve, and I was told to wait till Christmas. Tomorrow, I want to see the models, or receive a message about the progress.

I could write a Christmas drama with all the posts on requests threads.

dont take peoples word on it, its Christmas people are with their families not their 3d programs.

Finally, someone understands!

I disagree I’ve been spending all night playing some Teatime hentai games

you are my hero.

Well… I was told to wait until Christmas, and it is XMas. Where are my animated NSMBW models?

Probably not being worked on today. It is Christmas after all, and I’m pretty sure they are spending the day with family and friends instead of the computer. Just be patient, dude. Waiting a little longer isn’t going to kill you.