Requesting Unban or deletion of Account (Banned for "Refund")

My account was banned rather than deleted for “Refund” And I would like to either, pay again to reactivate the account or have the account deleted so when I make a new account I can use the same Email and game. I tried emailing garry but no response.
Thanks in advance

Im not an admin. So, im bored.

[editline]10th September 2013[/editline]

Also, i think your a troll with 1 post

(User was banned for this post ("dumb reply" - postal))

I’ll provide proof when needed rather than showing my email on here. I’ve been playing since late july

just keep trying to contact Garry :confused: i cant really help you in this.

I’m hoping Helk Garry or Pat sees this as opposed to just Garry on his email

if it doesn’t work out, create a secondary email for games, use the other for serious stuff.

Also, i think your a troll with 35 posts

Hell, J!NX is a troll with 17,104 posts

we’re all trolls here

oh no u fuond me out

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bowie15/bowie151210/bowie15121000023/15662596-man-hiding-behind-a-box.jpg

Anyone? Anything?

You asked for a refund then want the game again?

Well, Helk’s on the thread right now so I eagerly await his reply.

Read my post if thats too hard
“or have the account deleted so when I make a new account I can use the same Email and game.” I didn’t ask for the refund because I disliked the game, I was in before keys were being sold

So you’re asking for free money? You won’t get anything in a refund if you didn’t pay anything

Jesus christ, leave this thread if you are going to be so stupid.
I obviously bought an account in auction and already got the refund, if not why would I be banned for “Refund”
Please just think next time

You’re constantly changing your story. If you asked for a refund why the hell are you trying to get a new account?

“My account was banned rather than deleted for “Refund” And I would like to either, pay again to reactivate the account or have the account deleted so when I make a new account” (Original Post)
Point me to a spot where I’ve changed my story. I got a refund because I got it during the bug where they sold 500 extra keys, Game was unplayable and I needed money for gas

Why not just pay with a different card, use a different email, etc?

Email is less of an issue than not being able to use my Alias

Im kind of confused at how people are getting his request so wrong.

1. He payed for an account
  2. Got a refund and account is now banned (fair enough)
  3. Time has gone by and he has changed his mind
  4. He wishes to pay so he can play again but wants to use the same username (cant currently as the account already exists but is banned).

Nothing is stopping him from purchasing a new account and playing but he would like to use the same name so is asking for the account to be unbanned.

—=======—
I dont have an account yet so I could be wrong but wouldn’t this make usernames irrelevant? http://playrust.com/news/81/

[del]His question is why the fuck did you ask for a refund in the first place when you’re just going to go and get a new account?

It’s not that difficult to understand.[/del]

Gas money, right, got it.

[editline]11th September 2013[/editline]

Not sure if you can switch to somebody else’s name.
If you can and I see another gk99 there’ll be hell risen.