Requests Pleeease!

1.Custom Character Creator
2.Nightvision Goggles
3.Arenas with a que (Not instanced)
4.A currency (Gold) Mineable and shops to buy basic supplies.
5.Gambling with Gold on Fighters in the arena , once you enter the arena pvp is off and you can sit and watch the fights.
6.A safe city for beginners
7.Bounties
8.Saloons with card games to gamble gold and drinks.
9.Ridable horses that can be shot while mounted.
10.Gold Mines,Panning for Gold.

Thank you for the great game!

You want gold I bet

There are some servers that you can earn money and buy and sell

1. Ya I think it’s needed.
  2. Hmm, I’m not sure whether NVGs are a good idea or not. Flashlights, torches and flares are good enough.
  3. I think it would be a waste of time for the devs, and would distract players from the core game.
  4. I don’t like the idea of shops. But I’m not against player shops where you could go up and trade items. Perhaps even offline shops. Although that’s probably not practical with the way the game is designed. The devs have better things to do.
  5. See number 3.
  6. No no and no. Terrible idea.
  7. YES. Bounties would be cool. But they would only work if there was gold, and I’m not sure about that.
  8. Devs have better things to do. Not a bad idea though.
  9. Horses could be interesting. Although the usable area of the map needs to be expanded. They need to make resources spawn in more places.
  10. Again, I’m not so sure about having a currency. I prefer a barter system. This is a post apocalyptic world.

Most of your ideas can, and in the case of Rust should, be done by players in game.

NVGs, though - I don’t like the idea. It confers too much of an advantage with too little risk. In real life NVGs use batteries, so if they were implemented I would like to see them burn through batteries very quickly so they could only be used in short bursts.