Resident Evil hires reskins.

He isint quite done yet, but I see this being at least a more interesting projects then the others, so it is more likely I actually finish this one…

Just need some motivation from you guys really. XD What do you guys think? Should I bother?

Not bad spartan seeing kenneth in a different hi res light makes him a bit more realistic i’d say go for it :slight_smile: looks promising so far.

Spartan, wonderful project your taking up.

Nexus_Elite is spreading lies and stalking me, so to save my own ass I’ve decided to remove anything Resident Evil related posted from me.

-sorry

Oh I rebuilt the vest. No filters used.

Well, I copyed the original, removed the text from it and blured it, for part of the normal map. The collar isint done yet.

[editline]01:38PM[/editline]

Hires logo

Better view of the vest, and now new straps.

Oh god, I need to clean up my sexcrement from the inside of my shorts.

:huh:

Also, the stars in the S.T.A.R.S. patch need more yellow.

I definitely think you should proceed with the project. The models themselves are very good, but I was dissapointed to see the the textures were rather low-res.

This looks great so far, especially the facemap.

Anyone know why I got a dumb rateing?

It looks awesome so far.

looks awesome, keep up the good work

Nexus_Elite is spreading lies and stalking me, so to save my own ass I’ve decided to remove anything Resident Evil related posted from me.

-sorry

You know I might. I was going to do her, but I can pass that on to you. Let me rar these up for you.

[editline]11:36PM[/editline]

It will be an hour. :confused:

Don’t worry, the dumb rating has lost all meaning with the new system.

Edit: See?

-sorry

Rebecca is HOT. Do a good job, or I’ll cry. :argh:
:haw:

It’s bigger than it looks. (Open in a new tab.)

Rebecca looks just like another CP victim . . . but meh >_>

I agree. It’s been a while since you did some Spartan

Rebecca was always one of my favorite characters, and I don’t know why. I just think she’s awesome.

-sorry

I personaly don’t care too much for the special costumes, it’s really not resident evil…