Restrict Weapons to team

Hello I am wanting to make a DarkRP module that can restrict weapons for a certain class,
now I have this code:

[LUA]-- MADE BY WHOLEGAMER {STEAM_0:1:36346089}

// To block weapons by the job, copy this and replace where it says “Citizen” and put the job name. EG: Hobo
local TEAM_CITIZEN = {
“weapon_shotgun”
}

function WeaponRestricting(ply, wep)
local pickup = wep:GetClass()
local cjob = ply:Team()
if table.HasValue( cjob , pickup ) then // Checks if the the player of a certain job is picking up a certain weapon
return false
else
return true
end

end
hook.Add(“PlayerCanPickupWeapon”, “WeaponPickup”, WeaponRestricting)[/LUA]

And I get this error: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88717145/Public%20Photos/Error%203.JPG
Also when a player spawns, they have no weapons at all.

What have I done wrong?

Thats not how table.HasValue works.

Oh damn. Is there anyway that I can do that? Check if there is a table with the name of their job / team, and that it contains the weapon being attempted to be picked up, and if it does return false?

-- MADE BY NOT WHOLEGAMER {STEAM_0:1:337}

// To block weapons by the job, copy this and replace where it says "Citizen" and put the job name. EG: Hobo 
local BlockedTeamWeps = {}
BlockedTeamWeps[ TEAM_CITIZEN ] = {
	"weapon_shotgun"
}

function WeaponRestricting(ply, wep)
local pickup = wep:GetClass()
local cjob = ply:Team()
	if table.HasValue( BlockedTeamWeps[cjob] , pickup ) then // Checks if the the player of a certain job is picking up a certain weapon
		return false
	else
		return true
	end 

end
hook.Add("PlayerCanPickupWeapon", "WeaponPickup", WeaponRestricting)

Many thanks, and I appreciate your humor. Haha :slight_smile:

[editline]24th October 2013[/editline]

But now when players change to a job other than Citizen they have no weapons at all, not even a Physgun?

[editline]24th October 2013[/editline]

New error is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88717145/Public%20Photos/Error4.JPG

Did you add the other jobs and weapons to the table?