RGB Server

First of this isint a release but it on the going, whitch mean that it is curently being build...

I have no beta i can give you for now... (why did i choose beta image then, THERE IS NO IDEA IMAGE, if someone could make on it would be usefull :))

Sorry if theres no picture… I can’t take them since it not done. They will be upload here as soon as i can take some.

[release]
The mains ideas we have is based on an other server i have played on Cs:s. Basicaly all the server is base on this
[ul]
[li]RED color
[/li][li]GREEN color
[/li][li]BLUE color
[/li][/ul]

You might think, what is he talking about ???

Well good question, the Gamemode would be base on 3 groupe the “red” the “green” and the “blue” so:

“red” == figthing group 1, they are kind of the ganster or the vilains in Rp

“green” == Neutral group, they are the ones who provide things… So they can be on each side, fight who they cares and ally whit anybody. By “provide things” i mean Guns, Heal, special equipments like Grenades, Flash, Night Vision… And stuff like that.

“blue” == figthing group 2, They are the Justice… the ones who bring peace (whitch is why they are represent by the blue color…)

So the Gamemode is like a Death Match but in a special map, the map is obviously made of 2 colors red and blue (whit some neutral section in green) The map contains hidden stuff and special building on each side whitch give advantage and disavantage to each side :slight_smile:

All of that mix whit the Rp type of Gamemode… But not the type that you play a Real life the type that you choose between red green or blue and do your job… If you are green you have to choose a side. If you are blue you have to fight red not other blue, same if you are red…

So here are more details:
Class or groupe specification:
[release]
RED
[ol]
[li]Basicaly the red skin is the SWAT skin but all in red… 3 rank exist:
[/li]
[ul]
[li]Rank 1 the normal red or the front line troups…
[/li][li]Rank 2 the Captain, lead small groups and use strategies to defeat the enemies
[/li][li]Rank 3 the General, only one can be! The formal head of the group. kinda equal to the mayor’s on Rp or the Mob Boss because they are the villains.
[/li][/ul]
[li]For each rank there are some modification applied to the skin, exemples: the head becames gold or dark… get a gun when spawn etc…
[/li][li]The red spawn on the red side of the map and have a more devilish style to the buildings, like flames and radicals corner, deaht traps, secret passages etc…
[/li][/ol]
[/release]

[release]
GREEN

[ol]
[li]They have an overall green color skin, something around the SWAT model too.
[/li][li]Only one type of skin existe because they are neutral…
[/li][li]Can sell guns, Heal and equipements.
[/li]
[list=a]
[li]Equipements:
[/li][ul]
[li]Night Vision (usefull when night falls)
[/li][li]Heal packs (never know when youl need a quick fix)
[/li][li]Body booster (more heal, more speed…)
[/li][li]Jet Pack
[/li][/ul]
[li]Heal
[/li][ul]
[li]Heal tool
[/li][li]Dropable heal pack
[/li][li]Might be some self injection tool
[/li][/ul]
[li]Weapon
[/li][ul]
[li]Probably the Madcow or ill modify the Css to produce less smoke…
[/li][/ul]
[/ol]
[/list]
[/release]

[release]
BLUE

[ol]
[li]Basicaly the blue skin is the SWAT skin but all in blue… 3 ranks exist:
[/li]
[ul]
[li]Rank 1 the normal blue or the front line troups…
[/li][li]Rank 2 the Captain, lead small groups and use strategies to defeat the enemies
[/li][li]Rank 3 the General, only one can be! The formal head of the group. kinda equal to the mayor’s in Rp
[/li][/ul]
[li]For each rank there are some modification applied to the skin, exemples: the head becames gold or dark… get a gun when spawn etc…
[/li][li]The blue spawn on the blue side of the map and have a more tacticals buildings… like protection barricades on the “streets” more dark spot some show effects, etc…
[/li][/ol]
[/release]

There would not be any kinda of food needed so as i say i use the Rp to is adventage of switching class…

I will take any HELP some one would like to give me, also if you want the team in this task your open, All the files for this will be advalable on Garrysmod.org (i am doing this for fun and for the community, not to make money out of it.) if you have any comments id like to ear them :)

[/release]

If this is a WIP, isn’t it in the wrong thread then? Or are you just another idea guy? :slight_smile:

What do you mean by WIP? and im not just giving an idea i am currently doing the Gamemode…

Thats exacly why this thread is in wrong section

where should it be then ?