roken STool

I am not sure if this is in the right place but here goes…

I recently noticed that one of the most downloaded STools on gmod.org is no longer functioning due to one of the recent Gmod Updates.

The STool im talking about here http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=42593 is very useful for machinimas and videos in general.
Unfortunatly it no longer works. I think it should be fixed in a new update because it is irreplacable to the community.

To make this clear i have not contacted the creater of this STool but I’m not sure if this has been reported yet.

[editline]1st November 2011[/editline]

Sorry the title of this should be “Broken STool”.

It’s not really Garry’s fault when stuff breaks; it’s up for the creator of the addon to fix it. It does suck when good addons break, you just got to find the person who made it and see if you can get him to fix it.
If Garry had to fix addons because they broke when he released updates, I’d love to see how many months Garry would add to the release date of Big Update.

I know it’s not Gary’s fault I just would like to see this patched or fixed. I don’t want this to go unnoticed.

A. the creator knows of the problem and is or will be soon working on a fix for this.
B. The creator no longer supports this, but someone else is working on patching the code.
C. The tool is not nearly as popular as you claim it to be and hardly anyone cares about this broken Stool.

In any of the three scenarios, there’s not anything you can say to change the situation.

I know, but Garry will not fix an addon that broke due to one of his updates. Go contact the person who made it, there is nothing Garry or we can do. Maybe you can get someone else to fix it but that’s up to you to find out.

Wait… it’s broken? i don’t understand why mine works… maybe i putted a old version?

[editline]1st November 2011[/editline]

and the creator will surely make a fix soon…