[ROLEPLAY] Chat Commands

Some RP servers have a plugin which when you say something, for example, ‘Get Down’, you will hear your player say roughly around what you said.
Here is a list of them, just type it in a sentence, or by itself, and it should work.

Ammo

Behind You

Better Reload

Bullshit

Cheese

Combine

Coming

Cops
Cp
Cps

Cut It

Dont Tell Me

De Ja Vu
Dejavu

Excuse Me

Fantastic

Figures

Finally

Follow

Focus

Freeman

Get Down

Get In

Get Out

Good God
Gosh

Got One

Gotta Reload

Gtfo

Hacks
Hax
Haxx

Help

Here They Come

Hello
Hey
Hi

Heads Up

He’s Dead
He Is Dead

How About That

I Know

Ill Stay Here
I’ll Stay Here
I Will Stay Here

Im Busy
I’m Busy

Im With You
I’m With You

Isnt Good
Isn’t Good

Incoming

It Cant Be
It Can’t Be

It Is Okay
It’s Okay

Kay

Lead The Way
Lead On

Lets Go
Let’s Go

Never Can Tell

Nice

Not Good

Not Sure

Now What

Oh No

Oh My God
Omg
Omfg

Ok
Okay

Oops

Over Here

Over There

Pardon Me

Please No

Right On

Run

Same Here

Shut Up

Spread The Word

Stop It
Stop That

Stop Looking At Me

Sorry

Take Cover

Take This Medkit

Task At Hand

Talking To Me

Thats You

This Cant Be
This Can’t Be

This Is Bad

Too Much Info
Too Much Information

Uhoh
Uh Oh

Wait

Wait For Me

Wait For Us

Wanna Bet

Watch Out

We Are Done For
We’re Done For

What Now

Whatever You Say

What The Use
What’s The Use

Whats The Point
What’s The Point

Whoops

Why Go On

Why Telling Me

Yeah
Yes

You And Me Both

You Never Know

You Sure

I got all of these from Falco, on GitHub: https://github.com/FPtje/DarkRP/blob/master/gamemode/modules/chatsounds.lua
Also if Falco knows ChuteUK, you guys made some stuff together a few times.

Well this is…completely random. Any story behind this post?

It doesn’t really need a story, just informing people.

Thanks man, I could use these on shitty servers to piss off a admin or something.

I accept your compliment…

what a useless thread

You must be a legend to see all the other useful threads in this section.

So, what made you think people need to know about this?

Well, since nobody likes someone being helpful, this Face Punch sure is good.

As much as it’s appreciated that you’re making an effort to help out people, there are a few reasons people are taking harshly to the thread.

You structured the OP in a very counter intuitive way, the list is both long and stretched out, so it takes a long amount of time to actually scroll through and find your information.

This information is only relevant to certain RP gamemodes, and doesn’t apply to all. That said, individual servers may also alter the list and information. The list provided doesn’t work everywhere, only on servers running a vanilla version of that specific RP gamemode.

The information is usually also provided by the individual servers themselves. They’ll provide lists or menus or pages with their vocal commands so it’s silly to have it all in a thread when it’s more convenient to locate it within the server.

The list is also within gamemode files and on github. You could just as easily go to that page and look it up, without having to go through the hassle of skimming through the forum and finding this thread.

The information really isn’t that important. These gamemodes have been around for years, and most people already know this info. Even then, it’s really silly to make a gamemode specific thread in the Garry’s Mod general discussion, instead of posting the list somewhere more practical, like in the gamemode’s thread itself. It’s not really information worth an entire thread.

Unless this sort of has a cooldown where a certain time must go by before the next clip is played, I personally wouldn’t recommend something like this. It’s cool at first, but then it just gets on everyone’s fucking nerves.

this isn’t helpful, this is just spam honestly

This is only concerning DarkRP, so why not post it on the darkrp forums instead?
Also everyone could just look up the lua file instead and even see what exact sounds the chatsounds are connected to.