Rolling Barrel Films Podcast: This Server Hates Us Episode 1

This is the first episode of Rolling Barrel Film’s official podcast - “This Server Hates Us.” This podcast will be focused on the creative processes behind the machinima we produce, critique on other machinima, tips/tricks/advice for making your own Garry’s Mod machinima, and casual shenanigans we experience as a group (such as this video). Think of this podcast as our connection to you, our fans. Feel free to comment on what you want to see in our podcast, what you think sucked, and what you think was great. I will be releasing some teaser footage soon of our current machinima project, The Delta Vector, which will release its first episode mid-April. It will be glorious.

In this episode, I (Captain Nerdy) and RBF member Primehunter74 plant a nuclear bomb in a zombie-infested radioactive waste plant before making our escape by helicopter. But not all goes according to plan…

This is a pretty typical night of gameplay that Prime and I partake in most Friday nights. If you think this is pretty cool, like this video and subscribe if you want to see more!