Screens look fantastic and you’ve certainly nailed the feel from what I can see. Excellent work.
e: I played throught the map.
- Fucking brilliant attention to detail. The map is consistent in theme throughout and feels vibrant and alive. Really.
Like, this was totally unexpected.
- Excellent work with optimization - FPS is high no matter where I am.
- The map feels natural and not blocky - your use of dsplacements in the road and such are noticed.
- The map is complex and took me some time to explore - and even now I keep finding nooks and crannies.
- It’s hard to tell what’s usuable and what’s not, especially with brush doors.
- The tunnel ends, in my opinion, should be extended far enough and player clipped that you don’t smak into a tools/toolsblack textured wall.
The lights also don’t make sense here and should match the turned-off florescent(sic) ones in the other tunnel:
- It’s easy to get lost, especially underground. I’m sure that’s intentional, but the RP community in GMod is… not smart.
All in all, this is a brilliant map. We’ll be switching our community over to this map as soon as possible and rewiring our code to work with it.
Thank you. Really. This is beautiful work.