RP Pickpocket SWEP

[release][h2]RP Pickpocket SWEP[/h2]

What?:
Exactly what the title says. A pickpocketing SWEP designed for RP gamemodes. I had DarkRP in mind while making this but it should work in any gamemode, really.

How?:
It functions similarly to the default DarkRP lock-picking SWEP. Face nearby player, press mouse1, wait a bit, and whabam. You successfully stole a shotgun from that asshole of a gundealer down the street. Congrats, you’re a thieving jackass.

Why?:
Because I was fucking bored.

Can I modify it and release it with my gamemode / addon / whatthefuckever?
Sure. It’d be nice if you credited me, but I don’t really care tbh.

B’aww, it doesn’t work at all
I only tested this in a local server so I have absolutely no fucking clue if it’ll work online. If it doesn’t work, post the errors if there are any, and I’ll see if I can’t resolve it.

• edit -
    It works fine online.

Screenshot:
[img_thumb]http://i.imgur.com/jfpg3.jpg[/img_thumb]
Not a hell of a lot to see, really.

Can I have it?:
Fuck, do I have to do everything for you?
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=121799

[/release]

Needs more “fuck” in the OP.

Regardless, can be useful to some people on Dark RP servers.

What. You’re supposed to release something if it’s fully working.

I agree with you but not if Joeyl10 had set it as beta.

I couldn’t be bothered to setup a dedicated server simply for a single small swep. If it works in a listen server, it should work fine online.

I created a “pickpocket” swep for a gaming community I was at, while it was alive.

While it didn’t steal the players weapon, it did steal some money from them. First it stole only 60 (dollars) - if they had 60 (dollars) anyways. Then I did a check to see if a player had more than, say, 1000 (dollars) - if they did you take 1/8 of their money, etc… After a while, shit got really complex.

I had RuneScape in mind when coding it.

Nevertheless, good job. I hope to take a look inside your code.

It’s pretty crap. You probably shouldn’t. :v:

Can’t be as bad as mine is sometimes :S
I tend to use quite hacky methods when i’m stumped.