Rp_scp_site19 - Source 2

rpscpheader

The Source 2 port of rp_scp_site19.

I’ve been working on the Source 2 port a lot this past week and I feel as though there’s enough to show off for a thread now.

GMod Thread: Rp_scp_site19
Discord: https://discord.gg/KtJ4Z47
Posts are usually made in the discord first.

18 Likes

Show us the waterfall

2 Likes

There’s a waterfall?

2 Likes

Check the gmod thread

2 Likes

that looks very nice

2 Likes

I wonder if its feasible to make the SCP hallways less boring, but retain the sterile and nauseating character they have. Not sure. I’m sorta delving out of mapping territory and into the general “SCP Game” topic.

4 Likes

I really like the vibe that you got going here - reminds me of some of the paths and hallways of the older FPS games that drew me into. I love the box in the middle that is hovering too makes me want to know what is in it!

The last picture color scheme - is that what you are going to use throughout the level?

2 Likes

For that specific area of the map yeah. The general idea for it is that its an old abandoned communications bunker that was taken over by the Chaos Insurgency.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting so long to see something SCP related in Source 2 this looks awesome! I REALLY love the atmosphere of the 3rd picture, I hope the rest of the facility can get that kind of feeling to it with the potential for the lighting now.

Excited to see where this goes

2 Likes

Very cool ! Keep the great work.

2 Likes

5 Likes
6 Likes

wait did you get s&box? nice (or did you send it to someone with early access)

2 Likes

Yeah was lucky enough to get access to it.

1 Like

how?

1 Like

Friend got that public key and gave me and a couple other devs working on a gamemode keys.

1 Like

damn. It just ain’t fair…

2 Likes

Are you the guy who made site 19 in gmod ?

1 Like

No that would be kammorne. This is from scratch made fully by myself.

7 Likes