I want to present you another generic fallout 3 map i’ve made in the past time. The map right now is in version.002 and still has bugs, errors and performance problems. Because
of the size of the map it is pretty difficult to keep track of things. So i decided it is better if i “divide” the map into worksections where i work on every section seperately to improve from version to version so i can avoid
a mapping burnout haha. So you will most likely still find bugs and errors in some parts of the map.
Well lets get to the features allready:
- Big wasteland
- A big town with police station, shopping centre, townhall etc. and more
- A smaller town with urban buildings
- Outcast base
- Enclave base
- Brotherhood of Steel base
- 4 Raider bases
- Street connections between locations
- A drive-in theatre
- Robot repair center
- Car dealership
- Cave system
- Random Vertibirds flying across the map (still has problems)
The most important feature:
- A vault with animated doors
Many thanks to Bizzclaw for providing the models and animations for the vault, he really helped me a lot with this part of the map
and all credits for the vault goes to him! Thanks!
- The map uses the painted skybox so everyone can make their own decisions about day, night, sky and fog settings.
I dont want to show too much, explore yourself and just check it out if you want.
rp_fallout3_v002 - MAP
Important!: Dont forget to download the content packs otherwise you will see purple
Its a imaginary fallout 3 inspired map so dont start with canon stuff.