The city of NewExton
Annoyed with the lack of right-hand drive maps, I’ve decided to create my own Australian role-play map.
• 14 Stores
• 13 Apartments
• 4 Warehouses
• 10 Homes
• 2 Mansions
• 2 Jail Cells (+ 1 Holding Cell)
• 5 Skyscrapers with roof access
• 2 Shopping Malls
• 1 Hobo Shack
• A large police station with garage compound and offices.
• Large forgiving roads designed for garry’s mod.
• Plenty of hideouts and buildings for hostage situations
• Mayor’s Office with boardroom and roof access
• Lots of Australian bootleg shops for roleplay npcs.
• Multiple entrees to buildings & zones for gunplay balancing.
• Elevators which never break (and they are quick too)
• Atmos compatible
• Supports helicopters (cityzone only)
• Smart traffic lights (that activate only when cars are nearby)
• Crafted for SantosRP / PERP gamemodes
• Optimised for terrible pcs. (high fps)
• Designed to handle 64+ Players
• 1.2km express highway loop (Plenty of driving action)
• 1/4 Mile drag strip with working drag tree lights
• Optimised building interiors (never tank fps while inside a building)
• Every building is enter-able.
• And much more!?!?
Keen to get some feedback, quite proud of the work I’ve done over two months.