RP_sewercity suggestions

the request icon is me requesting ideas

so, i was just randomly wading through requests, when i found philxyz’s request for a sewer-style RP city.

i just loved the idea immediately, i always hole myself up in rp_downtown_v2’s subway.

this is my first RP map, and i plan on spending more time on it then my regular build maps.

and, i am looking for ideas, i already thought about…

-a grand hall (just a big room with furniture.)
-dormitories (rooms with beds, tables, bathrooms, whatnot)
-a jail area
-a surface area (its like a wasteland style place)
-just some random tunnels
-npc-filled rooms (maybe) these will most likeley lead to some special area, like the surface access.
-i am not sure how big the map will be, it might be only 512x512x512, or take up a quarter of the grid

this is kinda fallout-style, think of it like this;

In the year 2077, the earth has been mangled by nuclear warfare, and humanity has been reduced to small villages made of scrap metal and the black shadows that are called trees.
But one, and only one civilization has truly survived, and prospered in this irradiated future.

In 2035, a group of supposedly insane people barred off a MASSIVE area of the DC sub-transit system, and so far, they have dug into the earth, and recruited more believers, eventually they had a paradise in hell, underground.

so, if you have any suggestions… please, lol

Reminds me of that place… The one with the ugly things around the mall…

But anyway, Ive always liked to RP a spy so maybe something like that aswell…

I don’t want to stop you from doing anything, but I in the process of making something very similar to this.

I am, however, experiencing serious max brush count issues.

lol, well, race to the finish.

i normally never complete my maps over either vista crash ragequits…
compile errors…
a room i cannot finish correctly…
the map just not looking like i want it to…
not being able to find somthing that is right infront of my face…
brush geomotry issues…
i can go on…