So for the moment I have started a project with the theme of the Wild West. About 2 hours into this project (And building about 4 brushes) I see a request thread for a Wild West themed map. I thought this would be a nice opportunity for me to practice my skills whilst actually being under pressure to finish. Not just mapping for leisure.
Sure enough this has got me quite far at the moment, as I’ve been steamrollering ahead in progress.
Here lies a wall of pictures, all img_thumbed for your benefit.
I shall start from oldest progress to newest:
** Things done:**
- Completed Courthouse & Prison ** Done**
- Added more windows to the church ** Done**
- Made Bannisters on Balconies into cylinders ** Done**
- Mapped out the main road in Displacements. ** Done**
The layout I’m abiding by:
** Things to do:**
- Begin more houses ** To be done next update**
- Fix up road displacements slightly ** To be done next update**
- Fix the house roof ** To be done next update**
**At the moment, I’m mainly looking for C&C on my brushwork. This would be greatly appreciated. **
** I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me and become a sort of Texture Designer. This would speed up progress very quickly. PM me if interested.**