RPing a Disk Jockey, any good micspamming programs?

Quite simply, I have the consent of the server owner I plan on “micspamming” on and have a list of actually decent songs to play, I just need a program that can run it. HLDJ is an obvious option, but it seems not to work on Garry’s Mod (is there a way around this)? HLSS and SSS are also good options, but it seems a bit cumbersome to bind a certain song to a certain key and update the autoexec file. Any help?

You could make .cfg files with the bindings in them, and then when you want to play a group of songs go to console and type “exec songs1” (or maybe its “exec songs1.cfg”) This will run the cfg file and bind the songs.

Is this is for HLDJ or SSS?

I don’t use any programs to DJ, I use physical hardware.

Double ended microphone cord (both input) is the way to go. Even better with a laptop, plug it into your computer playing music, test the input from the control panel of the computer gmod is on, and your good to go.

Computer playing gmod ---- Laptop playing music through the speaker port.

Right click your sound bar thing (the volume changer, you know what I mean) and click recording devices. Then right click in the white space and click show disabled devices. You should see a new recording device appear called Stereo Mix. Enable it. If you have it enabled anything playing through your speakers is automatically sent through the mic input. Then just use the steam overlay browser and go to a music website to play the songs.

Thanks, man.

HLSS and SSS are also good ., but it seems a bit cumbersome to bind a certain song to a certain key and update the autoexec file. Any help?