Run error

So when i go to run a map I get an error at the command.

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\Mamothafucinname\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\Mamothafucinname\half-life 2\hl2" "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\scenes"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Dec 11 2006)
2 threads
materialPath: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\Mamothafucinname\half-life 2\hl2\materials
Loading C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\scenes.vmf
Brush 911: FloatPlane: bad normal
Side 1
Texture: METAL/CITADEL_METALWALL074A

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\Mamothafucinname\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\Mamothafucinname\half-life 2\hl2" "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\scenes"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Nov  8 2007)
2 threads
reading c:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\scenes.bsp
Error opening c:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\scenes.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\Mamothafucinname\sourcesdk\bin\ep1\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\Mamothafucinname\half-life 2\hl2" "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\scenes"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Nov  8 2007)
----- Radiosity Simulator ----
2 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[45 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\scenes.bsp
Error opening c:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\scenes.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\scenes.bsp" "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\Mamothafucinname\half-life 2\hl2\maps\scenes.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

Help please

Brush 911: FloatPlane: bad normal
Side 1
Texture: METAL/CITADEL_METALWALL074A

Use alt+p in hammer to find the brush(es) causing the error and then remake it(them).

Thanks

The face has a texture axis that is perpendicular to the face, probably caused by rotating an object with texture locking disabled. This could also indicate an invalid face caused by vertex manipulation.

I try to fix but the fixing doesn’t work!

I’ll just remake

Cant find it: Error opening c:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\scenes.bsp

The error he has is probably causing this, if he fixes that, this error will go away.