Rust 2.0 Battlefield Server?

Being a long time Rust player and loving the PvP in the Old Rust, I feel like someone should make a Battlefield server with kits in Rust 2.0 for many reasons… One of the top reasons being that the game is at an early state, so people aren’t really used to the feel of the guns/bows and what not… So, making a Battlefield server would be great practice and great fun for everyone! I don’t know if that’s possible, because I haven’t seen a Battlefield server yet, but I feel like it should have already been done! I’m not trying to ruin the game in any way possible… Just making some suggestions :slight_smile: Thanks for Reading!

Well you can always host your own server …?

Just a thought. …

I’ve played on a few on modded battlefield servers on stable but they never seem to get many players, usually about 15. Also there was an intoxicated hunger games server / deathmatch which was great fun but that doesn’t seem to get many players atm.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don’t know much about the Server plugins at all for a Rust server… I mean, I would host if I had money and some knowledge, but for the time being… I cannot

[editline]28th February 2015[/editline]

I’ll try and find some! Thanks for leaving a reply!

It’s because the gun combat of (the new) Rust is not perfect yet.

One example: I still see people healing up with food. You just have like around 200 wolf meat (most of these servers have gather multipliers) in your hotbar and spawn that button while fighting. There’s no cooldown.

There’s also a bunch of other things about pvp that have to be fixed, but that’s a whole other topic. I hope you’ll find a server where you can shoot people in the face. Good luck!

There is now:

Thanks elix, I’m aware of that. As a matter of fact, I love the calories system. But this is not what I meant.

Eating wolf meat still gives you like +5 health. I don’t have a clue how many meat you can stack normally, but on the Battlefield PvP servers I was on you could easily stack over 200. So when you get hit you just have to rapidly tap on one of your hotbar keys with the wolf meat and your health goes up again. There’s no cooldown for that so it seems.

But hey, I might be wrong. Only checked it out on modded servers.

Thank you guys for the suggestions!