Rust Clan [NWI] is Recruiting! Large base and 10 players!

The Rust Clan [NWI] is recruiting, we are looking for experienced players that have played for at least a month and know what they are doing. You must work together with the team, and follow orders. We will be a 10 player clan living together in one large base on a large server, we will not be having seperate houses, each player will be given a 1x2 room. If you do not like this idea then this isnt for you. Your room will be secure and will take at least 8 Explosive charges to get into. The security and longetivity of the base rests on you, and your ability to keep on getting more resources.

The first day we get together will be the hardest, this will be the day we work our ass off to create the base and finish it, we will not stop until we are done. None of this “We will work on it as we go along” that ends up turning into a big failure as another group comes to raid us. I am going to be a strict leader at times, but i have to be to keep the base and the group safe. We will have lots of fun, we will do raids and get lots of C4 easily, and it will be cozy and safe living in the base all together, there will be a shared room where members can afk or hang out with other players and trade items.

Requirements:

1. You must have a mic
  2. You must have teamspeak
  3. Our official playtime is from 5pm-12am Eastern time, if you come on at 6pm or 7pm thats fine
  4. You must be on at 5pm during our first official playtime, this is when we are creating the base and we need everybody online to place down doors and help.
  5. Always be on the teamspeak server, if you are playing on the same server as us.
  6. You must have the [NWI] Clan tag ingame and on teamspeak

Application:

1. Whats your steam name?
  2. How old are you?
  3. How long have you played Rust?
  4. Why do you want to join NWI?
  5. Do you have a Mic?
  6. Did you add wumbledorf on steam(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055157413)
  7. How long can you play per day?
  8. Can you fulfill all of the requirements?

Q&A:

1. Is there a teamspeak?
    A: Yes, you will be given the teamspeak IP once you are accepted.

2. Can i help with the base?
    A: You will be helping by getting resources, this base is going to be huge, and so only a limited number of people will be actually creating it to avoid messing it up.

3. Where is the base going to be located?
    A: It will be in Hacker Valley South

4. I don’t want to live together with a bunch of other people, we will all get raided at once.
    A: We wont all get raided at once, its created so it takes a large amount of C4 to just reach the hall ways, it will take 4 more to just reach one players room, and that’s only one player’s. If you don’t like the idea then you dont have to join.

5. Im not in Eastern Standard Time, is that Okay?
    A: Its fine as long as you can make it online during when were playing.

6. When is our first official playtime?
    A: You will be notified via the Steam group and steam

7. How long will our first base last?
    A: Probably a week or two weeks, you should expect to invest about a week of playtime into this clan.

Our Map we will be using:

What the base will look like:

Dont be put off by the size of it, dont worry about it, the clan leader and the clan officials have everything under control. We hope to have you playing with us and having fun in a cozy large base!

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section" - MaxOfS2D))

Oops, the copy-paste demon strikes!

5pm-12pm? this for real? thats like 20 hours?

Sorry meant 12AM

Application:

1. Whats your steam name?
    Lambo
  2. How old are you?
  3. How long have you played Rust?
    maybe 2 months
  4. Why do you want to join the NWI?
    because I want to be apart of large active community.
  5. Do you have a Mic?
    yes I do.
  6. Did you add wumbledorf on steam(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055157413)
    yes just now.
  7. How long can you play per day?
    possibly 3-5 hours weekday weekend could be the whole day.(not all nighters)
  8. Can you fulfill all of the requirements?
    yes I can and will.

accepted

Lol good luck with that one :v:

1. Whats your steam name? - Costanb
  2. How old are you? - 17
  3. How long have you played Rust? - About 4 Weeks
  4. Why do you want to join NWI? To Kill People
  5. Do you have a Mic? - Yes
  6. Did you add wumbledorf on steam(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055157413) - Yesv
  7. How long can you play per day? - Between 2-5 Hours Weekdays - All-nighters On Weekends
  8. Can you fulfill all of the requirements? - Yes

accepted

having one base makes it soooo much easier to raid you :yarr:
having a 1x2 room is just horrible, and having a “hallway” makes it sound like all the rooms are next to each other, oh boy im looking forward to this :eng101:
may i ask what server you play on and where you plan on making your scientology prison?

Application:

1. Whats your steam name? SharPP
  2. How old are you? 14
  3. How long have you played Rust? -A few months, (46hrs on steam)
  4. Why do you want to join NWI? -To finally get into some CLAN V CLAN raids ‘n’ fun
  5. Do you have a Mic? -Yes
  6. Did you add wumbledorf on steam -Yes
  7. How long can you play per day? 'round 2-5hrs, sometimes longer or shorter
  8. Can you fulfill all of the requirements? Yes

accepted

Application:

1. Whats your steam name? Dephperson
  2. How old are you? 25
  3. How long have you played Rust? roughly 4 weeks
  4. Why do you want to join NWI? Heard about it from a friend. sounds really cool and i enjoy grouping with others who are like minded.
  5. Do you have a Mic? yes
  6. Did you add wumbledorf on steam? yes.
  7. How long can you play per day? few hours
  8. Can you fulfill all of the requirements? yes

accepted

[editline]16th December 2013[/editline]

We now have 4 players, 6 slots are left