Rust closing after launching through Steam

When I launch Rust via Steam, the “launch Rust or Directx9 Rust” window appears but when I select one of them and I click launch, it closes. The game only launches when I open the RustClient.exe directly from its folder, but obviously, servers don´t work because it is not connected to EAC.
This is happening to me since the last patch, the game was totally working before this patch. I´ve tried almost everything, launch as admin, reinstall (Rust, Steam and EAC), change graphics…
These are my specs:
-Windows 10 Pro
-QuadCore AMD A8-6600K, 4121 MHz (42 x 98)
-MSI A88X-G43 (MS-7793) (2 PCI, 3 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
-AMD A88X, AMD K15.1
-8133 MB (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
-AMD Radeon ™ R9 270 (2 GB)
-SSD C: (NTFS) 119.1 GB
-100 Mbps Internet

As I said, the game was working perfectly before.
I hope someone can help, I would really appreciate that :smile:
This is my Steam.

Happened to me a while ago, fix was to simply verify the game files through steam.

[editline]29th February 2016[/editline]

Also you might need to make an exception for rust and eac through your antivirus, a while ago avg use to completely block eac which caused this exact scenario to happen to a lot of people including a friend of mine.

i think they updated eac with the latest patch, so this might even be the case again. Id try both, should only take a minute or two.

It was exactly that! I just pause the antivirus and it worked. If you were here I would kiss you! hahaha Thanks! Hope this work for more people!