rust closing down after connection to a server

i need some help here, ive tried everything such as reinstalling vcredist and verifying game cache, and doing anything that comes to my mind, ill attach a pastebin link, there are no error logs, it seems to be that whenever my rust says “Done” the loading screen freezes for a few seconds then crashes, could anybody point me in the right direction?

ive also tried
reinstalling .net framework 3.5 and 4
reinstalling dx11 and dx9 still no success
changing the resolution and the graphics settings no difference

Post your system specs, please. CPU, RAM, video card

Intel® Core™ i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
driver version 6.1.7600.16385

not sure about the gpu, i have an all in 1 pc so its probably just generic integrated into the mb
4gb hard ram with 12gb “virtual ram”

Somehow I don’t think you have what could be considered a “gaming PC”, and as a result you’re ill-suited to run Rust, especially as it’s heavily in development at the moment.

Open the control panel and go to System. Tell me what it says here:

oh you didnt ask, yeah i am running windows 7 64 bit

Let’s check what you’ve got for graphics.

Please open Control Panel, and then Device Manager, and expand the “Display adapters” category. Please list the entries you see there (may only be one).

as i said, it just says intel integrated graphics hd

I wanted to make sure because you said “I think” and I’ve wasted hours trying to solve problems the user “thinks” are happening, but… yeeeaaaahhhh that’s not going to give you a satisfying Rust experience, sorry. Intel HD Graphics 2000 basically can’t run Rust.

Your machine’s not awful, it’ll get you by just fine for web browsing and video and such, but graphically-intensive 3D games are not really going to fly. A whole new machine, oriented towards gaming with a separate video card, would be your best bet.

Fortunately, Rust will stay in your Steam library permanently, and it’s far from finished, so you’ve got something to look forward to when (if?) that upgrade comes.

ok, thanks for ur time i dont think an upgrades coming soon tho :frowning: