Rust Crashing/Freezing At random times. Please Help.

I love rust. its really fun and I can tell the devs put their time and hard work into it. But I have been crashing so much as of late! It was fine before but out of no where last night my game will crash at random times when im doing things (not anything specific) or it will just freeze and stop responding. This is a big issue cause with my luck ill be running from another player and it will freeze and they will kill me :frowning: My friend bought this game today to play with me and I would like to play without any interruptions or crashes at important times. I really want to fix this and will post my recent crash logs. I have tried looking for YouTube videos or looking at the crash file myself but it is beyond my understanding. I appreciate a any responses in advance :slight_smile:

P.S. It doesn’t crash on start up or when joining servers and I did verify files.

Crash Files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r65jlvmvn8iw9ff/AABwSd2IR3FgvzxUOWyY-jW3a?dl=0

Update: tried running in direct x 9 and no help at all. also i didnt mention this: i have 2 problems. the game will crash and the message will pop up telling me to send the crash file to the devs and then if i alt tab back to the game i can still play for a bit till it freezes

Plz post your pc specs

same plz help

specs are in crash report

I don’t know if this means anything but this is in the error code (i think).

RustClient.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module RustClient.exe at 0033:310cb45e.

[editline]8th May 2016[/editline]

maybe it was this too?

Inventory Updated: 1

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: ‘.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRVC:\websymbolshttp://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;’, symOptions: 530, UserName: ‘Mykle’

[editline]8th May 2016[/editline]

now it says

d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0033:e66a1c33.

I don’t even get a crash log. After a good hour long session the game will just hang on me. I have to exit out where it then tells me it’s not responding with windows.

Had no issues before and was playing long hour sessions pre update