rust.exe doesn't work

Hi sry for my bad englisch, i’m german.

I have a problem with rust.exe it’s from friday doesn’t work. I making deinstall and new download and install doesn’t work, reg clearing doesn’t work. I making graphiccard-driver updating, flash player, but not working.
I have win 8.1. Bevor and after 8.1 update is rust good but now isn’t work.

Can you help me?

You have to have steam running in order to play. Run the game through steam

I start the game over steam but doesnt work.

validate the files.

do you mean repair?

i’m having the same problem, was playing earlier today and then decided to finally do the windows 8 update and now it keeps saying rust.exe not working

how do I do that? uninstall and reinstall as I know. but not how to fix it.

so i figured the problem out dragonlord
go to the instal folder for steam mine is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust” yours may be different… find the rust.exe in that folder right click it and select “run with graphics processor” and choose yours… if you dont have this idk what to tell you lol.

this is a little bit from output-log file :

Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust\rust_Data\Managed\dfScriptLite.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust\rust_Data\Managed\EasyRoads3D.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust\rust_Data\Managed\EasyRoads3D.dll into Unity Child Domain

• Completed reload, in 0.186 seconds
    desktop: 1366x768 60Hz; virtual: 1366x768 at 0,0
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust\rust_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust\rust_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Missing Bundle bundles/navmesh.000.unity3d

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/ea95e74f6e5f192d/Runtime/ExportGenerated/StandalonePlayer/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 54)

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: ‘.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRVC:\websymbolshttp://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;’, symOptions: 530, UserName: ‘Pitty’
OS-Version: 6.1.7600 () 0x300-0x1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust\rust.exe:rust.exe (013D0000), size: 11046912 (result: 0), SymType: ‘-exported-’, PDB: ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\rust\rust.exe’, fileVersion: 4.2.2.12621
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32
tdll.dll:ntdll.dll (77B90000), size: 1474560 (result: 0), SymType: ‘-exported-’, PDB: ‘C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32
tdll.dll’, fileVersion: 6.3.9600.16408
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (77120000), size: 1310720 (result: 0), SymType: ‘-exported-’, PDB: ‘C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL’, fileVersion: 6.3.9600.16441

no one yet has an idea what could it be?