Rust FPS Problems [HELP PLEASE]

My Rust FPS would be at a typical 40ish fps almost all of the time. While I was in game, my FPS would be at 40 and then after 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes (It’s almost 100% random) my game starts lagging REALLY badly and my FPS goes to 3. When I disconnect, all the lag is gone. I check my CPU and I’m only on 5% of usage. However, my memory is at 60%. My CPU is an AMD FX 8320 and my GPU is an AMD R7 240x. This happened after the update with the ladder. Any help??

You need more RAM.

8 GB isn’t enough?

Garry, can you help me please??

Do you think Gary might have bigger issues to work on than helping you! Maybe! Just maybe! Like developing the game. There are so many things that can be causing FPS problems for people, I have a similar set up to you and run on beautiful settings all the time and have never had an issue. When the game is optimized people will be able to sort out the card specific stuff but for now I think the lead developer has more important concerns. Just my opinion though

One difference however is that I run 12 gigs of very low latency ram

If you read the devblogs he talks about how people with “BEAST” pc’s are getting low fps. You might have to wait and hope for the best.

Rust’s update didn’t solve shit. I’m still waiting for this game to be playable. The FPS drops so bad that it’s basically a Windows PowerPoint.