Rust game ban for no reason?!

Okay so i recently log on to rust after taking about a 2 week break. So i install all the updates and launch rust. When I try connecting to a sever it says “Game Ban”. I have never hacked or done anything to receive any sort of ban. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Post your Steam ID if you want your case to be looked into. Otherwise the Rust/EAC devs have no idea who you are and can’t give you any answers.

so is there any way to fix this

Start a new account.
Buy Rust again. Don’t hack this time.

You say you took a two week break yet you’ve played 5 hours of rust in the last 2 weeks and your ban occurred 11 days ago.

I’m only aware of ONE false positive of the VAC banning system as it takes a lot to set it off.

But who the fuck are you?

(User was banned for this post ("Terrible reply. Next ban is permanent." - postal))

someone probably ten years older than you

this isn’t a game of who the fuck are you…

It doesn’t matter who I am. I know who you are because of all that info you openly posted and then didn’t get your story straight with. Good job.

But I’m not the OP xD

I am very tired. My apologies.

maybe someone who had your account info hacked

Your missing the whole point. The reason am here trying to find help is becuase I have never hacked. I wouldn’t of wasted my time with this fourm if I hacked (I know if I hacked there would be nothing to do about it). I am trying to fix this problem is there any type of ban appeal that face punch supports?

[editline]1st February 2016[/editline]

“You say you took a two week break yet you’ve played 5 hours of rust in the last 2 weeks and your ban occurred 11 days ago”
The five hours of me in the past 2 week was the 5 hours I’ve spent trying to fix this problem -_-

What do you want us to do about it?
Do you think were honestly going to believe you were VAC banned for just no reason out of the blue?
I have been playing on steam for over 12 years and that hasn’t happened to me or anyone I know.
Ever. You spent five hours IN GAME trying to override a VAC ban?

Nothing about what you say adds up.

I honestly Wana find out why I got banned and hopefully find away to prove I have never hacked and resolve this issue. I’ve never hacked rust I wasn’t even playing when I received the ban. And about the 5 hours IN GAME times was probly 5 hours I spent playing before I took my break you did notice how I said “about 2 weeks” it’s pretty upseting when you come to return to your favorite game and learn that you have been banned on a day I wasent even active

Am sorry that am unclear on a lot of this but I really have no clue what’s going on or what to do

Am sorry that am unclear on a lot of this but I really have no clue what’s going on or what to do

Let’s just save some time. Is there anyway that my problem could be looked in to or fixed and any sort of way.

The ban doesn’t happen the instant you hack. Some time in the last couple months you ran a Rust hack while playing Rust and EAC detected it and eventually banned you.

EAC reads these forums occasionally, so they might post in this thread. You can appeal the ban through them too. I don’t have the link, but if you browse through the forum here a bit and find one of the dozens of threads like yours, you will find it posted.

-_- I haven’t hacked tho that’s why am here

Thanks you

One thing I would like to ask is that I was “game banned” not “vac banned” Am not sure if there a difference or if that would affect me getting unbaned or not

Because you were banned by EAC, not VAC.

You can swear up and down you didn’t hack, but the fact of the matter is you had cheats actively running while playing rust. The likelihood of a false positive is slim, because these detentions are made when a program on your system injects code into one of rust’s libraries or executables. This doesn’t happen by accident. There is no rouge program on your computer injecting into dlls all willy nilly. This is a very specific, very identifiable, thing.

So in other words there’s nothing to do about it?

As you said I can say I dident hack all I want but nones gonna believe me far enough to get unbanned?

Because I know myself I never hacked but nones gonna believe me