Rust General Server Watcher - USE THIS IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK ABOUT WHY IS THE SERVER DOWN

I live in Hungary.

05/10/2013
12:00

EU 1 = Online
EU 2 = Online
US 1 = Offline
US 2 = Offline
US 3 = Online
AU 1 = Online
noPVP = Offline

Same :confused: my friends are in Europe 2 playing but I can’t join in via manually typing it in the serverbrowser either, Says the Cluster is offline.

Same here. And only one lone survivor on. Maybe they are testing the server trouble now(They tweeted about something like this). I hope the servers will come up with the latest updates. (Multiple Mods for guns on Eu servers, Crouch spawn, fondation bug fixes).

Would be pretty cool if they would do this now. Would be pretty awesome if we could get feedback aswell. General feedback would be awesome aswell.
We want some feedback…

EDIT1: Australien server now with players

Can only see AU1 and US3

i can see them, cant connect to them.

FINNALY, thanks for creating this thread it will be usefull!

Cheers!

US 3 is crashing every couple of minutes.

You should list in the OP the servers:

AU #1: Online
EU #1: Offline
EU #2: Offline
US #1: Offline
US #2: Offline
US #3: Offline

It’d be great if helk or max would come here and let us know what’s going on. I don’t mind waiting since they are having issues and we all know they don’t want this to happen, but letting us know some details would be great.

As far as we know, the servers are getting ddos is that right?

i don’t like the fact that there are still people on the server that can play. If we can’t join, how come they aren’t kicked off the server? This allows for a lot of raiding to happen, just because people aren’t around to defend their bases. Kinda sucks to come back on to a raided house because u couldn’t log on :confused:

US1 seems to have gone down again…

[editline]4th October 2013[/editline]

US1 server down once again. 10:39PM EST

same with us2

They need to shut the server down until they have a fix, so no one can log in unless its listed on the server list!

It’s now the third day i dont play Rust on my main server :frowning:

You really can’t. The server lags so much that you rubber band to the point where you can’t even move. So you can’t really get raided.

EU2 Down now :confused:
EU1 ONLINE
AU1 ONLINE
US3 ONLINE

Im pretty sure people are not blind

Im pretty sure not everybody check at playrust.com , but they check the forum because may they want to know what about the other pepoles.

Whats the status? are servers anywhere near stable now? I can’t play because of the AMD bug, but figure that the servers are the devs first priority, so hopefully when they get the servers up again they can fix the other bugs:)

All servers down right now

Edit: UP again - US3 EU1 EU2 AU

in other words…not stable -.-