Rust Giveaway and More This Weekend on MikeReverb1 Twitch Stream

Hello again Ladies and Gentlemen!

MikeReverb1 here–Twitch Streamer Extraordinaire and Beard Enthusiast–announcing another giveaway this weekend.

First, I’ll start with how it relates to Rust.

Tomorrow–Sunday 2/2/14–I will be streaming and giving away a copy of Rust and other games. Here’s the complete breakdown of games being given out:

Sunday (2/2/14)

1. Rust
  2. Tomb Raider (the new one)
  3. Grand Theft Auto 3
  4. Grand Theft Auto 4
  5. Guacamelee

All you have to do is Follow the stream, say hi, and type the magic word that I will give you right before I roll a dice. It’s all done on screen so it’s fair. The stream and giveaway begins at 6:00PM EST on the MikeReverb1 Twitch Stream–http://twitch.tv/mikereverb1

However, tonight is** also** a giveaway for those interested in, well, free stuff! Tonight’s breakdown is as follows.

Saturday (2/1/14)

1. DayZ
  2. Duke Nukem & Shadow Warrior
  3. Super Sanctum
  4. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  5. L.A. Noire

Same thing for tonight’s giveaway: follow, speak, type in magic word. Win? It also begins at 6:00PM EST.

I will be announcing the winner of Rust on this forum tomorrow, and I look forward to meeting and playing with all of you! :slight_smile:

Tonight’s giveaway starts in 10 minutes! Good luck, everyone.

Hey guys!

Just a reminder of my giveaway–including Rust–which starts tonight at** 6:00PM EST**. Good luck!

This intended purpose of this particular forum isn’t for you to advertise your Twitch stream or promote giveaways to drive up your viewership.

If you really have to plug your stream then please use the gen games discussion forum or the hobbies sub forums, the appropriate areas for this type of content.

Also, you’re about three years late with the whole “beard enthusiast” schtick. That gimmick already belongs to a few other well known streamers who have put alot more dedication and effort into the scene than you have. How about mustering up some originality and coming up with your own thing, rather than trying to capitalize on what has been successful for a few very specific individuals in the hopes that it will carry you to success as well. Coat-tails sir, nobody likes carrying someone on them.

the purpose for these forums is for anything related to rust.

let him advertise (as long as its in the right section), its not hurting you.

are you a female because that was some high school hating shit.

Really sorry that you feel that way, Exile, but this is indeed the appropriate section for promoting a giveaway. I’ve read the forum rules and have followed them.

My Stream is also promoted generally in the appropriate section of these forums as well. So, again, I’m following the stickies that the mods have generously provided for us streamers/gamers/giveaway-ers.

Regardless of your opinion of me and my stream, you’re more than welcome to watch and even participate in the giveaway. Yup, my beard welcomes you, and has it’s own coat-tails that can be latched onto quite successfully. :slight_smile:

[editline]2nd February 2014[/editline]

Thanks for the words of support, keeftoasty. :slight_smile:

Can’t pick and choose who gets to express their opinions; otherwise, can’t have a discussion, eh?

Final update on this post. Thank you so much for watching tonight, everyone. Our winner was a viewer by the name of Lord_meshadieme. He happily installed the game, and I’m looking forward to playing Rust with him–and you all–next time.

Have a great week, everyone. :slight_smile: