Rust Giveaway

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here to announce that I am giving away a copy of Rust to one of you lucky little people out here~
As a (far too) active member on the forum, and since it is new year’s, I figured I may as well make someone’s new year start out awesomely. There is no catches here, simply post here why you deserve this copy of Rust from me.
Do NOT add me on Steam to beg for it, or you will be instantly disqualified for this.

I will let this “competition,” so to speak, run until 10 PM PST, when I will pick one of you lucky winners.

Down here is proof of ownership, with the clock in the bottom right acting as my “timestamp” (I live in Washington State, so I am on Pacific Standard Time.)

Happy New Year, all you Rusty people, here is to hoping it’s a good one for all of you. <3

[editline]1st January 2014[/editline]

Oh, and don’t forget to post your Steam, or else I will have no way to deliver.

i deserve it because i posted first

I don’t deserve anything… But I would love to have it because all my extra money has been spent on bills and food and I was hoping I could get this game but I can’t at the moment =(

Even if I don’t win, thanks for doing this nice person.

Well, that’s certainly one way to start this off, I suppose! :v:

My friends all bought Rust and are playing with eachother as of now, but I don’t have enough money to get it. Sorry if you expected a sob story, just being honest :slight_smile: Really want the game!

Thanks for the chance/offer! :slight_smile:

I have the game already but just wanted to say what a really nice thing to do! Happy New year to every one!

I think you should give it to me, there’s no reason for me to put a heartfelt reason and beg for it, but it would be nice. It will be the only thing I get for Christmas this year.

I really would like a copy of Rust so my wife can play together with me :smile:

I think I should Get it because all my friends have been saying its a good game and i just want to play with them because its one of the things you don’t want to miss out on when your friends go to play the game and im sad whenever this happens.
Steam - Blitzkrieg (picture of brotherhood of steel)

I deserve the game because i spent fucking hours during the DDOS talking about explosive airplane shits and am co-owner of “Fix Garry the game - Alpha”.
Also, because its for a friend who has about 3 pence to her name.

Also, i love you. <3

Haha, good times. we never did fix garry if I recall :v:

Crying shame that. Sucks really, but atleast the game will still be relevant.
Also, if i dont win, you can still add me on steam… hint hint

I’ll be sure to when I get home (I am at my grandparent’s house currently, New Years stuff n’ all.)

But its not even new years eve anymore! Well, where i am anyway. =P

I get the feeling this will turn into a conversation again. Could i get banned for derailing this giveaway? :open_mouth:

My story is simple, I’m U.S. Army Medical. Heading out soon, would love to play this game. I’ll have time to play while deployed. Rust looks to have a lot of potential.

Either way, this is a very generous gesture on your part, and thank you for your time.

Fixed: Steam URL.

If anything, it is bringing more attention to it, that’s what I want. If I had the money, I’d give away more copies, but this is all I can really afford right now, unfortunately. Maybe I can offer those copies of Worms Reloaded as consolation prizes :v:

I’ve been active on this forum longer than anyone here. Not just talking about join date but posts too.

I’d like to play RUST, I don’t deserve anything but I’d like to be able to play with my friend because as far as I have seen the game is great.

You are the nicest person I’ve ever seen on Facepunch

In other news, Steam is down for a lot of people, and it’s not responding in my web browser; anyone else?

See, im going to prove i deserve this copy! Im going to do… RESEARCH.
So… Its 1:42 am where i am now… if i change this time into brail and then covert through the code matrix… i can find out… that… where you are now… it is… 5.42 pm… Hmmm.

SCIENCE!

I just realised, il be in bed by the time the winner is announced so i cant get all excited/depressed ( Depending on outcome )… So… Yay to the winner for the future.

[editline]2nd January 2014[/editline]

I had a problem with it, just refresh it a few times