Rust Glitch

Hey so, I bought rust a while ago, I played it a lot back then, but I kept having a glitch where, on my screen I would still be moving and I’m able to move, I’m able to chop trees and shoot, the animals don’t notice me, I can’t get their items I can’t open things. I got an admin to tp to me on a server, it turns out that I just stay there for him. It’s on every single server! This is what makes me mad. To waste my money on a game that’s impossible to play. Literally impossible. People will randomly shoot me because I’m staying still for them. And I can’t defend my self because I’m long gone from there!

[editline]5th July 2014[/editline]

I did the poll wrong, 2 means no.

Glitch out in you house, run out as a ghost and get inifite free stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Seen this glitch reported before and probably is due to de-syncing.
Wint be fixed on legacy rust but will probably not even appear on exerimental so just hang in there :wink:
Use the glitch to kill hackers or something :stuck_out_tongue:

this isnt related, but i recently bootcamped my mac computer and was experiencing some major lag issues and game glitches on rust and all of a sudden i get something called a vac ban(?) i looked it up and it says its for hacking or something. I have no idea how this has come up and i just want to play rust with my friends again a quick reply would be great!

(User was permabanned for this post ("cheater" - postal))

here we go again…

It means you cheated, and VAC caught you. Don’t even bother buying the game again. Also, the “I didn’t cheat it was lag” excuse never worked and just make you look stupid

2!

Well guys I mean he didn’t even know what a VAC ban was, he clearly wasn’t cheating! :rolleyes:

[editline]5th July 2014[/editline]

OP it sounds like you’re desyncing rrreeeaaallllyyyy badly.

one less hacker !!! yeah!

[quote=“kieeps, post:2, topic:183508”]

Glitch out in you house, run out as a ghost and get inifite free stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Seen this glitch reported before and probably is due to de-syncing.
Wint be fixed on legacy rust but will probably not even appear on exerimental so just hang in there :wink:
Use the glitch to kill hackers or something :-P[/QUOTE
Haha, but if I try I might get banned from servers for hacking when it’s a major glitch, but thanks for the info about trying experimental. Will try.