Rust | Great Ideas And Mockups! | News (10th March)

Here’s another one of my Rust News videos! In this video I show and talk a bit about Stym’s ideas and mockups/prototypes. I also talk a bit about some items from the item editor.

I dedicate my entire YouTube channel to Rust. If you enjoy the video I upload regular videos covering all kinds of Rust news as well as Rust gameplays.

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GePree00

Seems like a really poor push at advertising more of your crap videos.

What, you’re going to be stalking me on the forums because I adressed the fact that I thought you should go play with your pony toys?

Leave some constructive feedback, why you thought the video was bad or leave nothing at all and stop acting like a child.

That isn’t the reason, I didn’t search you out stupid, your video is on the front page. And I did give some feedback, it is shit and a clear ploy to whore out your channel for views, and my suggestion is never make videos again, please.

I am in no way “whoring out my channel for views”. I’m taking advantage of the fact that these forums allow for YouTube videos to be posted, therefore this little tag exists http://puu.sh/7tVPP.jpg. I posted a video on the forums and got good responses. Which is why I decided to keep posting them here. I have as a result gotten more good responses and feedback.

You in no way gave me feedback on my video. You were simply flaming, and that’s everything I’ve seen you do on the forums, and my suggestion is: never visit these forums again, please.

And as far as my videomaking goes, I won’t stop. If you think that I care the least about your opinion you’re terribly wrong. I couldn’t care less about some self-centered little kid on a forum.

You certainly care enough to reply :v:

I do care enough to reply, yes. But there’s a simple reason for that; I created the thread. If you come to my face and feel like you have to push me down I will ofcourse put up some kind of defence, just like any other person.

If you came with your unnecessary comments on some other thread I would most definately not be replying to you any more.

I know you knew when you wrote that comment that I wasn’t gonna stop making videos just because of what you had to say. Even though you knew that your comment was entirely unnecessary you still for some reason felt like you had to write it to me. Which is sad. The fact that you felt like you had to go to a random person, someone you didn’t know, and spit 'em in the face.

You never know how the other person will take your comments saying that what they put so much work and effort into is “shit”. That’s nothing but being a bully and I’m sick and tired of those kinds of people.

This coming from the king of unnecessary comments.

Seriously? Did you write that from kindergarten or something?

I’ve got 95 comments. You’ve got 3552. How many unnecessary comments of yours do you think I can dig up? I see you on the forums everyday. Most of the time I find your comments being unnecessary comments with the goal of pissing someone off.

Now, I’d like to end this little discussion of ours because I’ve got better things to do with my spare time. I’d suggest you do the same. That’s assuming you do have something better to do with your spare time.