Rust is it a good name?

Well as I couldn’t get in the test, unfortunately the only path I sought was to seek it out, as you do. So I did a search on Google and Rust is kind of taken way massively, it was not that easy to get any reference to it being a game, but high hits on it being furniture for sale, rust as in rust or a bunch of shops and other madcap games, but no reference to here.
I do think If I was in the development team I would of done such a search and created a name which made a more refined impact in Google search engine or any search engine of that matter. I’m not knocking in anyway it is just the internet is a funny place if you can’t search it you got a problem. Maybe Rust is not such a good name and maybe redesigning of the name is needed.
what do you think? As by seeing the video this game could/will be successful.

Often when metal is decayed or whatever it gets rusty. I guess that’s why it’s called Rust. Rust is also a coding language and a few other things.
The word is commonly used, sure. I still think it’s a really good name.

It is very rustic.

You could say the title is Rusty.
:suicide:

Rust is the oxidization of metal, i.e iron chemically reacting with oxygen and water. The result would eventually disintegrate over time. If you think about, reading between the lines it’s a very good name because in such a apocolyptic land it looks like it’s set in with the survival themes, civilization has effectively rusted away.

Rust, It was an odd name when i first saw it, didn’t know much about that game. But after seeing it, yea it kinda fits in