Rust key giveaway if you do as instructed (one key only. First come, first served)

So alot of people are after rust, but can’t easily get a key, here is a chance to get one

for free.

All you have to do is:

1. Draw a cock on your face, it can be as detailed as you wish, but it must be at least 4 inches long and easily recognized from across the room.

2. Get some paper and write: your username, the date and “play rust”. This must be easily readable from 2 feet away.

3. Take a picture of your face while holding up the piece of paper to prove that it is you.

4. Host the picture using www.cubeupload.com, images go in tags like these.

www.imagehost.com/image.jpg

1. Post a thread in General Discussion with your picture, the first one to post a thread will win the key.

Here is a picture of part of the keys that i have, only one is up for grabs for now.

(User was banned for this post ("No" - verynicelady))

yeah I’m not that desperate :confused:

No key for you then, it won’t even take 5 minutes to do.

You might be a scammer then we have drawn a cock on our face for no reason

I can vouch that Pepper has these keys, he gave me one about a week ago.

Please tell me this is actually happening. I want this to be a thing. Please do this people.

Keys can only have 6 Letters / Numbers and 1 -

This makes you look retarded.

It is legitimate. Dorkslayz is one of the people i have given keys away to.

Honestly people should do it, I wouldn’t even laugh, doing that earns respect (and a key of course)

Lol, goodluck with that.

Algorithm got changed so that they’re harder to guess.

Pepper gave my friends keys yesterday! He isn’t lying guys!

Can i draw it on a piece of paper and stick it to my head?

As long as it doesn’t obstruct the cock, yes.

This is legit.

Do it dude, he’s totally serious.

i hope you guys know that keys can only be 6 letters/numbers …

It was changed it has to have 9 now, that is so people cannot steal keys anymore, or atleast make it harder for keys to be stolen

The keys have actually been changed to use 20 characters, it makes it significantly harder for the keys to be guessed.

Doing it now!!!