Rust key (not asking for one, just need some help.)

Hello, I was a rust member from basically the very start, and I got the game when it was still barely a game. I recently found out about all the updates and steam porting and such, and found out about an access key. Apparently the access key was sent in email, but me, being compulsive, clear my email regularly. I must have missed the email, and now I have no idea how to get it back, as it looks a much better game than it did before. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I was inactive for at least a month, and I don’t know if I can get it back. 3:

Think you should be able to get the steam key somewhere there … not sure though … never got a key at that time, just bought it through steam

This Sounds Like you need to contact Facepunch Support and get your transaction ID and conformation Or any sort of Proof of purchase.

he never bought the game, he got an alpha key while the game was in closed alpha, and those who got those key’s also got the game for free

Thank you, Ekemos. I have the steam key now! It’s downloading as I’m typing this. Thanks so much!