Rust-Land.com - PVP/Sleeper - 24/7 Active Admin - Oxide-Mumble

Hey guys thanks for clicking on my thread.
Rust-Land.com - PVP/Sleeper - 24/7 Active Admin - Oxide-Mumble
is a new server seeking active players. me and my friends got sick of admin abuse
and lazy admins who did not take fast bans against hackers.
my crew and a friends crew got tired of this and i have purchased our own server.
we have plenty of active admins throughout the day to make sure hackers are taken care of.
admins are cool, all hand picked by me. we are about 10+ people and server was just made!
all updates and oxide plugin so doorsharing/etc can be done.

net.connect 69.65.43.93:28315

HOPE TO SEE YOU RUSTING SOON!:zoid:

[editline]10th January 2014[/editline]

bump!

good server good admins no hackers no admin abuse

Greater server, first i haven’t had an issue with hackers. Admin response time was awesome! I’m recommending more of my friends switch to here.

thanks guys!

I’ve been playing on this server for only a few hours and I can already tell this server is very well kept. If you ever have any questions or comments, the admins are quick to respond, and it’s also well managed. I will be sure to recommend this server to anyone I meet and bring all my friends on! And the best part, NO ADMIN ABUSE!

glad to hear all the positive feedback!

Excellent person, I know him from a different server. Since I played with him I know he will run a decent server, Joining now to check it out.

hey mule! glad to see to see you guys on here. yeah 100% server will be well kept :slight_smile:

awesome server just starting up, we need more people to join though, so come on guys join up and lets help populate this thing!

Thanks!

play on this server
you wimp
man up and do it what are you waiting for/
g o gogo

:slight_smile: <3

I play on this server, they didn’t even blackmail me into posting on this thread…

SUOREGNAD DNA DEMRA ERA YEHT ,WON PUKCAB ECILOP DNES ,NAGICHIM TIORTED 13342 SI SSERDDA EHT ,ESUOHERAW A NI EGATSOH EM GNIDLOH ERA YEHT

come servers getting good!

awesome server with friendly people

thanks guys!

Great server, Admin is on the ball. A couple of crews have showed up so there are some folks, but not too many if you want to get a good start on a clean, fresh server.

Just started on the server and it’s great! Really enjoying my time and every one should check it out. You won’t be disappointed! Admins are A+

good to hear :slight_smile:

I have a few friends looking to join this server waiting. Lets see how we can make it grow!