Rust Server & Other Rust Issues

Hi
I host a server using the Tuungle(no VPN, just their files) at the IP 69.181.114.14:28015 but it doesn’t appear on my laptop using net.connect but last time I checked (11PM PST Yesterday) it didn’t work. I also host a GMOD server, DerpRP and it works on the same IP.

Also when I play on my MacBook Air(i7) it has a huge noticeable lag though when I play GMod, TF2, or HL2 it works perfectly with no lag. I am in belief this is because the game is in Alpha, but I am afraid. Also is this game Source

Thx!

I still doubt this kind of server hosting is legit.
Or when did Garry release the files?

Tell me more if I’m totally wrong.

I think you’re right honestly. I tried using SteamCMD to download the server hosting files but it didn’t work. The dedicated files. The rust ones did.
All Gary did was release a file on Google Drive on how to manage your server.

This looks like malware.

Linked file goes to a redirect / popup ad site.

Hello everyone! I am here to tell you about this amazing Rust server called BlackSlayer and you should all come and play on with us! Come join at this ip: net.connect 23.106.102.5:28015 It’s a sever with many custom plugins. It also has instacraft an amazing economy! It’s a growing sever able to expand to more slots when needed. You will have no trouble starting out and the admins are very helpful! When you join all you will have to do is type “/kit help” without the quotes for instructions to get the starter kit or ask for help in chat and your set! So if you want to come play with us come join at this ip: net.connect 23.106.102.5:28015

(User was banned for this post ("random server advert spam" - postal))

You only got the main files because the server files still aren’t public yet. There would have been some sort of an announcement if they were released to the public.

No it’s working for me. Anyway I’m reattaching it here(try runing adblock. thats why when I tried it in incognito id didn’t work):
http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Network:Rust
download
http://www.firedrive.com/file/62A2792473E74CB9

[editline]2nd March 2014[/editline]

Yea but rust servers are needed and me and my friends would like one.